Moonspear away
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Desdemona kept away from many, dealing with the discomfort in her own way. She followed what the Queen had demanded, for the females to stay around and do not wonder far, but she also couldn't help but feel restless with this new rule. She couldn't differ if it was her body, or her heart feeling that, for the seek of another warmth, or the stiffling feeling of not patrolling the usual routes. The dame wished to step back to the outer sanctions of Moonspear, but remained still.

Her face had been shown after a few moons, finally feeling more calm. The first felt the worse, for her, but she knew it could come back tenfold. Today was a good day, just careful, she thought. While a good tame upon herself, she was after all, still a woman in heat.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra followed the scent of Desdemona, and was ever in her shadow these days. Since Desdemona had elected to keep herself away Hydra was content to keep others away. This hour Hydra found her wandering, with a sigh the matriarch moved to meet her. When Hydra arrived to her she found herself irate; her instinct was to bite, snap, and cajole the other out of her heat. It was an impersonal affair, this, but it would all make it end quickly for Desdemona so she could go about all she desired to. 

I should end your heat for you now; it would be easier on the both of us, Hydra quipped. It was not as though Hydra enjoyed this aspect of her role, but she embraced it as she must. Hydra wanted to support her women, and felt that in this protection she was. Please trust that my regulations are not to keep you locked away, but to keep you safe. From the Wilderness and those she did not necessarily trust outside of it that ever lurked; worse yet, her wrath when disappointed and betrayed.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Logic had understood, she had to end the heat. It wasn't a pleasant feeling, only a large need she felt sway within, a warmth that felt like fire when she saw another, and a smell hitting her nose that distracted. Unpleasant, Desdemona nodded, but said no words, because she couldn't deny there was hesitation. Her mind knew, but her body said otherwise, her instinct, an instinct she knew not to listen to, but desired throughout her veins. 

Her mind and spirit dominated the lustful season, "Please."
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was asked, politely so; she was thankful for it. Hydra could scarcely curb her instinct to end the heat of any she-wolf in her dominion regardless; to be asked made things, as she had said, much easier. Better. Do you understand how this is done? She inquired, tail twitching behind her. All that I will do for it is not personal; stress causes it to end prematurely. I will harry you with teeth and posturing until your body eliminates the cause of all of this—but it is nothing against you, she ensured, so that Desdemona could know for certain that her actions meant nothing as to how Hydra felt toward her. 

If anything, Hydra wished Desdemona had been here a little while longer and found herself a mate; perhaps next year, more new blood could be among them in the form of children born of those that may be friend and subordinate both. It was not to be this year, but there was time yet for all that was to come. Hydra liked to think that the future of Desdemona was bright, though her personal inclination toward her was to thank for that.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
"I do not wish to be a nuisance." She despised the feeling of worthlessness, to be hidden away and unable to continue normally. She understand, that this wasn't a punishment, but a precaution, a safety net for those within the season; including herself. The previous season, Desdemona felt was a blur, a gap in her memory as majority of it was sulking within the forest, and the caves of north. Perhaps due to the surroundment of more males incurred the sinful feelings of lust.

Though she care not for the season, and preferrs the option would never come, "I would like to continue my duties." Desdemona did not want to continue the tainted bloodline.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Maybe we could tack a fader onto this puppy where Hydra ends her heat since I think Des is past that!? <3 Smolllll post for u, sorry for my delay <3 <3

Nuisance, that was a good word for it. It is not you that is the nuisance, Hydra drawled, it is the heat, and what it does to us. Women and men alike. I will end it for you, she drawled, as I have said. Then we may both resume our duties, Here her tail waved for a beat before Hydra acted as she had mentioned she would moments ago. Hydra would stress Desdemona until the heatscent that came from her came to its abrupt end. This was an unfortunate part of her duty; to make sure that those without mates could not breed.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
sounds good!

However she felt of a nuisance, and didn't enjoy the feeling.  The heat may do so, but does it need to happen to her? A heathen who does need that blessing that others wish for every year. Desdemoa held herself firm, preparing and enduring the beating that Hydra would preform, to push her out of this heat. In the end even if it hurt, it'd be worth to stay afloat in a more calmer sense.