Stone Circle there will come soft rains
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she's been thinking, of late. yesterday had offered a brief pseudo-spring, a touch of warmth and rain that had reminded her of the seasons to come. spring, summer, autumn, and the cycle all over again. where would she be, in one season, two? she'd know grief, loss, much of it, but in the face of the distant yet certain spring, she wondered when she'd started to let the world shove her where it may. 

she howls for @Sunny, eager to speak with him; both to assess his recovery, and reveal to someone the thoughts that have been forming, tentatively, like buds in spring. the conversation with blondine remains with her still, and in the past week she'd found herself faced with questions about family she'd never thought she'd ask. but above it all, her brother remained, his children; even her sisters had returned.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The sickness had been cast from his system thanks to Blondine and Valette's tending and after a few weeks of settling into routine and healing he looked great. It would almost appear he was normal if not for the solemn, stoic way he regarded everything until approached. The howl came at a good time as he had just set out to begin a patrol. He knew who it had been from, he recognized her even though he couldn't remember her. It had taken a long time for her to seek him out and he had begun to think maybe he should do so himself so he set out immediately to meet her call tail wagging though his heart raced nervously. 

As he spots her he begins to slow, coming to a stop and pausing hesitating with his mouth open as words failed to rise from his throat. He closed his maw and cleared his throat smiling and wagging slowly "Hey, What's up?" that was normal enough right? Not too awkward or too much emotion? He fell silent again waiting for her to talk, his gaze focused on hers though his posture was awkward and nervous.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
her brother seems alright, if odd—despite the casualness of his greeting, it seems controlled. "hey, sunny," she offers, rising to press her muzzle briefly to his shoulder in the same casual way, glancing once toward his gaze and finding it still lacking in that spark that was her brother. she swallowed, pushing down the hope. "I need to apologize; I've been distant, lately," she admits, taking a step back as she surveys him again. 

"I've been thinking. I think all of us—you, me, the kids—could use a fresh start. I want to make a place of our own; somewhere entirely new where you could get better, and we could start a new chapter." she shifts; despite his lack of memories, his opinion is still one of those she treasures the most. "what do you think?"