Two Rivers Isle offering a prayer
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
Spiritualist.
The signs were of naught, she saw the ones that led her to here but nothing was after. There was something here.. She thought, but perhaps the chance is missed. Miriam would thank her Lady Goddess for trying to help, but she did not know what to do next. So she decided to sent a prayer, a hope of helping, so that she may guide the magic of this place, to aide Miriam. 

There was many ways to prayer, so the Priestess said; none were the same. It was what you felt, what was to be right. How you willed, to have your personal connection to the Goddess, or even the Horned God. Each felt of a different prayer, and this was her's to the Lady Goddess. A circle of grass, with a pebble in the middle. Miriam would normally choose a flower variant, but with winter, a subsitute would need to make do. When it came to the Horned God she would place a meal, to his honor, but for her lady.. Herbs.

"My Lady, The Goddess," her 'religion' was so free.. No guides.. Do what you thought, "please, I desire to you, with my greed, where was there to go? For what reason to your guide?" It was like a simple conversation that spoke to none, but her mind. She asked the other, quietly closing her wispy eyes, and softly saying,

"An it harm none, do what thou wilt.
An it harm none, do as thou wilt
Than it harm none, do as thou wilt
Do as you will, as long as harm none"
A heart coated in gold
33 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The man was taking a walk. He'd been absent for some time from these lands, but now he returned from his costal venture West. It showed him more of the world, but when the Earth tremoured, he returned here hoping the damages were less. Of course, he got rather wet on the coast. The massive waves that crashed and now he knew not to search for the ocean when it went missing.

But Komal was back, with thanks to Sea Dragon watching after him. Passing over the frozen river to hunt things not under the canopy not too far behind him. It offered thick shelter even in the frozen wastes of winter. There was a black shape on the almost untouched snow. He blended right in, and this form almost did. Could, but just didn't. Too active. 
Komal moved closer for some interaction.

She spoke, but not to herself he could tell. She was so busy in payer to not notice him, so he sat down so he didn't interrupt her. It was bad to have interruption of prayer; for him and her.
Whence she'd finished, he spoke softly: "Hey." 
He hoped she wasn't a ninja and would rip his throat out before he could say bamboozled.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She gave the sign, and so she listened. Miriam turned to the sound, eyes glistening in hope and wonder, for what has the magic brought to reality? A wolf of spirits, a white pelt so blinding she thought he could be from the Summerlands. Though alas his smell swept to her nose and she knew him to be real. For what purpose, has she been granted a stranger?

Miriam's head turned left, then right, as she thought in wonder what the sign could mean. Silence remained as she thought on, for what purpose would need him. There would be no answers, for he was the answer to why she was here, as so sent by the Goddess through her prayers.

"Thank you my Lady," was the only silence to be broken, as her wisps continued to stare at him in wonder, before slowly replying, "..Hello, I am Miriam, Miriam Iris Willows.
A heart coated in gold
33 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She seemed in awe. What did she pray for? Was he guided here by the Great Goddess?
She thanked her Lady either way. Perhaps they two were the same, they just happened to be taught differently. He knew others liked to think by themselves of what deities are called - or are told different names by them.
His Great Goddess may be her Lady.

His tail brushed softly over the snow, a soft grin on his face. He'd survived and gained a name. "Komal.
May I ask what you were thanking your Lady for?"
Would she think it unlucky or a bad omen to tell him? Or too shy? He wanted to learn all he could about the world and what other deities his Mother didn't know about existed so he could reach out to them himself.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"For guiding me to the signs." The magic to guide, as her lady was not one to lend mighty help to the world, but she may send those signs, or lend a grand magical strength to the land. If best, oneself may have the help of the magic of nature to come forth and guide onself, but she struggled so, and called for her help.

"Why are you on the small isle?" But she did not know why this one had been guided here. Her wisps watched with an interest, perhaps a desperation, as she tried to grasp any sign, to what was to be, and what should be. She had no direction, and needed so.
A heart coated in gold
33 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
To the signs. To the signs of what? Maybe if he stuck around he'd find out more. Maybe her Lady brought her here with signs. "I see. I hope they were favourable."
He wondered if he followed signs and just didn't know it. It was said if the Great Goddess was giving a sign, one would be visited by an ancestor of great power, one who had the connection to you to make the connection.

She inquired about him being on the isle. His head tilted, grinning. "Well, I was hoping Deanna would help me in a hunt but it seems my prayer was answered by another." He half wondered if it was Lumas. The season was nigh, but he shouldn't; he hadn't had the sign.
"Where do you go now?" Perhaps they would find travel partners in one another. He wanted to go east where the taiga lies.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
It came to her; another believer. However not of her god, for the Goddess was a nameless being, only being referred as their Lady, and their Lady Goddess. The sign to be, perhaps, to learn what more to give? To dive deeper within her dreams and faiths, as she questioned the other, "Who is Deanna to you?"

"I wish to see all, and all that there is in the lands."
She still wished it to be, but perhaps she had wondered to far from her thoughts. Maybe the wickedness of darkness had crept in and the faith had slipped within. Maybe Miriam wandered further from the Summerlands in thought, and that was the sign. May be true to yourself but remember the goals of all life, to enter the nirvana of all, and to learn what was about. She did not know of the faith of others, and the chance had come.
A heart coated in gold
33 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Ah, she wanted to learn too. He was glad to have a conversation. 
"Deanna is Lady of the Hunt, and Keeper of the Moon. Sister to Mala, Keeper of the Sun."
He smiled softly, wondering if she had more Gods or Goddesses. "I pray to Deanna for a good hunt."

She was here for the same reason as he. She wanted to see everything, and so did he. "I know of a Taiga to the east, there's a lot to see on the way if you'd like to join me?" Of course, he'd extend his offer. There was no point in having an idea if he wouldn't implement it.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Your gods are named." There was two within her own grove, that she knew of, and would ever pledge for. The Lady Goddess, and her faithful knight, the Horned God. They were of no name, and no one else can claim the name of these holy beings within her eyes. She did not believe within his, but respected who they were nontheless. She remembered, long ago, that her Amma once said, that the Goddess and Horned God are other names within other places, they too expand their love around. Though in others, they are never alone. Within her, the two are only within one's heart, "do you have more?"

Then he extended the offer, like a paw of light. The sign to be, as she knew the magic had foresaw it all, and the Goddess had sent her the signs to be! She smiled brightly, a lovely maiden of the moon, "i'd love to."
A heart coated in gold
33 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He nodded. It was apparent that her deities were nameless, and only two of his were. Perhaps there was a similarity. "There is the Great Goddess, the nameless Mother of Deities​. And the Three-faced Goddess who rules alongside Deanna and represents Maiden, Mother, and Crone. She is worshiped more by women than men but that's only because of the aspects she wields."

He hoped he'd given her enough information, and perhaps she relates to it in some ways. "I have a number, but if I tell you about them all now you'd get bored." He grinned, tail waving softly. And she accepted his offer! Gosh he was so ready for this adventure. Komal silently thanked the Great Goddess for this meeting.
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
wrap up and new thread for travelling?

"You have many," Miriam nodded to his variety of names, "I only call to two; The Lady Goddess, and the Horned God." She was intrigued how one could have so many, and wondered of their origins. Her's was one and only, the gaia, the beginning, The Goddess. Then the follower who followed her to Summerlands to become a protector, whose name was shed from his mortal body, and to be granted as the Horned God. No one else has achieved as he has, and warriors revere him in glory as they pray for his spirit.

"Perhaps you can share as we walk?" The Maiden smiled, as she wasn't bored of his own religion and rather interested, and proposed such on their journey. The wind, the magic of the world, had spoken of destiny to be; and for now laid with him. She would resist the calling, and enjoyed Komal's company.
A heart coated in gold
33 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Yeah sure!

Only two Gods seemed crazy to him. How could only two harnesses the power of the entire world? Well, they were Gods. He'd have to think about this for a while to ensure he doesn't offend her in any way. That'd be disastrous; to be alone that is.
But he was so excited to teach her of all he knew and to learn more about her Lady and Horned God. He wondered what he looked like - must be magnificent. 

"Of course," he was more than happy to show her everything he knew and was more than ready, "let's go east." And so as they walked, he told her more of the Three-Faced-Goddess, Deanna, Mala, the Great Goddess, Lumas, Farnor, Anneith, Hellas, and Temis. All the Gods he hailed to.