Haunted Wood Earthquake when I get in the zone
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 
She wanted to see Hashut. He was a calm stead in a turbulent time.
A rock sunken into an ocean's bed.
She searched for him, casting long patterns across the woods until she found him. She wasn't going to track him; she was too tired for that.

But soon, she found his form and felt warmth slide through her. Happiness.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
There was a pup leading them now and the brute didn't know how he felt about that in particular however he had just joined so he was to stay out of that.

A familiar scent crossed his nose and his tail gave a short wave as he looked at her. "Hello, love. " he greeted.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Hey," she mused, butting her head against his shoulder. 
She rumbled low, more like a tired groan. She wanted a nap.
Vanity bumped her hip against his, quickly swiping her tongue across his chin.

"Where are you going?" She hoped it was something that would wake her up. 
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He gave a soft smile when he felt the heat of her body against him and he gave a soft lick on her head. "Tired?" He asked softly. He listened intently to what she said. "I was only looking for something to hunt. If I find something your welcome to join me"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
That warmth flooded her senses. It was so different from the cold and roughness of the Nightwalkers.
Could he really be trusted?
She could only nod in response; speechless and tired. 
Vanity tucked her muzzle under his chin, hoping to warm her nose a little so she could help track.

"I'll help you track." She pulled back, smirking, feeling like she's got her second wind (though it was likely her sixth or seventh by this point.)
"What do you wanna get?"
Maybe something that required two, or something fun. If it were summer, she'd suggest frogs in the fen. But it was the dead winter.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was starving; mere morsels of a mouse was not much for the big brute and he hoped to find something bigger. He thought for a moment; I know that the deer have returned to the forest maybe we can get lucky?"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She nodded.
"I know too. We should hunt before they disperse again."
She needed to know where they were. Perhaps if she knew if there were within or just returning they'd have luck. Maybe they weren't too spooked. Maybe they'd overcome their fears.

"Hela wants a hunt. We track today, hunt tomorrow." 
Early. Or later this night. Likely in the night.
Deer often moved at dawn. 

Vanity inclined her head to move to where Hela had called Vanity. It would be where she'd start her tracking.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was hungry today but it seemed it would have to wait until the hunt was called and he gave the woman a nod and he lowered his nose to the ground and began smelling the ground hoping to find which way they went.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She tilted her ears, looking at his frame. Noticing how diminished it appeared.
"Come on," she bumped his shoulder with hers, licking the base of his ear, "don't get down."
She hoped he'd show. She needed all hands on deck for this hunt. Their numbers were getting small and she needed to prove herself to be a better leader than Hela.

She put her nose to the ground, inhaling all the scents that passed through. The pack, rodents, and there. Deer. Tracks. She could pick up the tracks now. She signaled for Hashut to follow, hoping they'd have some fun or something on their deer hunt.