Wapun Meadow You never got the chance to know me
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 

@Dawn @Sunny @Minnow @Valiant tagging familial relations because she happens to be in the area if you wanted to say hello, but its really AW!

           

She growled at the meadow stretched before her. Again. Rolling her eyes the young woman skirted the edge of the snow filled pasture. Despite it being her sister’s namesake, Padma held a certain disdain for the topography she unintentionally navigated toward.

She hugged the edge, weaving her way through the bushes and thin trees along the edge of the field. Her thin and lanky stature served her well in these moments, and her silent steps carried her forward. The shadows clung to her, the reds and blacks of her pelt grasping the darkness, blending the young woman into the scenery.

Padma’s keen amber eyes skillfully watched the doe’s prancing in the snow. Her lone ear pressed firmly against her head, and she lowered her snout to the ground. Observing was her goal for the moment, her stomach while empty wasn’t extraordinarily so. As a lone wolf the girl had already learned how to live with her hunger.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Moonglow
Zeta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Since her family had been back for a while, minnow felt confident enough to to leave farther from East hollow and they would still be there when she returned. The young wolf knew that she was behind in many things but luckily she was able to teach herself to hunt.

Which she decided to do as she caught the scent of a rabbit nearby.
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

lol what are these two, like second cousins? Grayday was padma’s uncle, which makes her Sunny’s cousin... and subsequently these two second cousins I think.
           

The wind whipped around the girl. Her profile crouched against the ground, absorbed into the surrounding shades. Slowly she rose, her ear standing tall and eyes narrowing. The girl stood adjacent to her; the cream covered girl held her nose to the ground. Had Padma been overlooked? She hoped so.

To be sure that this wanderer would pass her over, Padma remained still. Dipping her head and crouching again. She wasn’t much of a fighter, and preferred interaction with others of her kind to remain at a minimum. Despite that she could hold her own in a fight, and she braced herself for the potential threat. Even if this child looked like a particularly easy target, it never hurt to be too careful.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5