Northstar Vale gottlos
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Read Only 
ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ. All tags for reference! II

Response  —  she rose;
met the word of knowing-browed matron with the distracted eagerness unbecoming of a newlywed; all flushed against her will and timid-eyed and so shivery-palmed that it took her seven-several times to pry the wax seal.  Ze season,  flustered, feathery,  it is but ze season.  Foolish, foolish girl; nipping her lips until a bleary smile gleamed in tongue-tied mouth; twisting her petticoats hand over white-knuckled hand for at the missive of @Mahler;
a reveling in what he'd known of her. A retracing; gotloss rekindling. Glut herself baneful then, on the geranium, barkbirch; on the manner his words had so surely been spoken. Andraste, grinning faerie; shivering fever-breaths; creature by torchlight with nostrils pink and flaring.

To @Andromaque, then:
I thank ze General for his most auspicious offering, and, though correct he may be in his assumption, pray that he know we have many a skilled herbalist this year  –  so I thank him too for his endeavor, as unnecessary it will be.
As I fear I have not ported as much sustenance as I once believe I had, please allow me to convey my private gratitude by sending this chance brace of hares for ze herr himself.

Cackling soft through crescent-teeth;
Undómiel parts for the lotuslake.