Sunspire Mountains like strawberries in the summertime
2 Posts
Ooc — Dakota, Rose, Bubbles
Private 
@Mahler, here you go! Hope everything looks alright! (I suck at starters)

Blending into the mountain background, the plain brown pelted she-wolf gazed at the breaking dawn with the hope of a new day. A hopeful gaze washed over the landscape as the female focused on a valley of double-buttercups resting at the base of the mountain. Nymeria always had a love for flowers, especially those of the warm color-group which complimented her golden eyes. She happily trotted down towards the lovely field, sniffing the delightful buds. With little hesitation she began to pluckthe flowers, carrying them limply in her maw. Continuing on, she hummed a lovely tune which formed into a song.

"The sea of gold, it sings to me. Of lovely worlds and memories. I hear it call my name in tune, gentle as the newborn moon,"

She whispered only a few verses of the song, once sung by her father, before returning to her soft and sweet humming. The love she felt for this moment was nearly agonizing to be ripped away from, but even Nymeria knew this land did not belong to her. She was close or perhaps on the territory of another, but it did little to dull her good spirits. If one was not careful, life could only be toil and pain, but Nym made sure to cherish each moment she survived the hardships of life. Picking her gaze up to the blue sky, now radiant after dawn had passed. She smiled and whispered simple yet meaningful words at the prospect of a new day.

"Good Morning..."
[Image: Drawing-6.png]