Blacktail Deer Plateau to you, i give my all
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Random Event 
Challenging @Rosencrantz. Rolled a 7.

The memory of Nieve's insubordinance still burned bright in Ying's mind. The girl was too immature and underdeveloped to hold her rank, but she wouldn't be challenged twice. 

Instead, Ying decided to go one step above. She did not like the idea of challenging without good reason, especially in a pack that was not rightfully hers. However, she thought that having dominance over Nieve would be a good thing, and this was the only way to do that.

The guardian trotted through the territory, sounding quiet barks for the Delta.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Quietly Rosencrantz kept to himself at the borders. Things were happening around him but there was no need to get himself involved - nor did he want to right now as breeding season seemed to bring out the worst in certain individuals. No, instead he watched the borders, every now and then his mind wandered to Tundra and what she may be up to, did she find herself a lover in that pack of hers for the season?

The thought left him feeling empty, the only distraction was that of the calls from one. Who and why would they be calling him so suddenly? With a heavy sigh, he followed the sound, and soon enough faced the woman with an expression void of much else than mild annoyance. What. His gaze was heavy as he eyed the female.
New Threads: closed
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
editing this to tack on ying's exit

Seeing the brute's indifference only further discouraged Ying. She huffed, knocking her knees anxiously as she listened to his apathetic greeting. Did she really want to do this? What would Aningan think about her recent activity?

Well, it was too late to back down now. Challenge, she told him, puffing her chest in a slight display. It would be easy to disarm her, if Rosencrantz wished.

The challenge ensued, unenthusiastically on Ying's part. In the end, he was left victor while she was forced to leave with tucked tail. She did not mind submitting, as Rosencrantz had proven that day that he was well worthy of his position.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
sorry I've been takinng a break from online activity! I always intended to reply <3

a challenge, for his position this time. He had been the challenger before, he had yet to win a rank through battle, but perhaps he could defend what he had.

A plume of white rose from his now hanging maw as he exhaled softly, and with a soft nod he accepted her challenge, and would treat her as nothing other than an equal. Wasting no time, he rushed forward with all the intent to slam into her with a flurry of fangs and power, disorientate. That was the plan.
New Threads: closed