Cerulean Cape serenity
5 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Forsaken memory of earth shaking beneath her paws still resurges every time she closes her eyes, a return of the convulsions and cracking of dirt beneath her all she fears and all she dreams of. The tide pulled her in, distracting her, scent of brine and sound of wind roaring through her ears a melody that carried her from darkness.

Calm. That was the sea -- even in its roaring and its crashing it was a near-perfect picture of home. The coast stretching, pale sand beckoning paws to run through it, to feel the warmth. But it was cold here -- snow littered the coast, fell from the heavens, drifting lazily, swarming all around her and sticking to peach-pale fur. 

She wandered along the lines the tide formed, watching as waves surged in and out, rolling, moving slow, sometimes reaching her paws and making her jump a little as she felt the cold on her toes. All was peace, quiet aside from the sound of the sea. She breathed the saltwater air and felt at peace.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
The cape outstretched into the shallow parts of the ocean, beckoning those to explore it and so he did so. He was curious not only of the cape, but the peachy colored woman out upon it. Easy enough to see her out in the open over the ocean as she was. He moved slowly along the stretch of peninsula jutting out into the sea, approaching her and offering a little 'woof's to announce his arrival. If Kalika were to lay claim upon the Plateau which he had discovered, she would need strong, beautiful and capable women at her side.
moonglow daddy
5 Posts
Ooc —
She had anticipated that she would be alone. Water lapped at pale paws and she turned her gaze from the ocean to down the cape, watching as earthen wolf strolled down the length of the beach. A small bark left his jaws to announce his arrival and Elektra lifted her head, eyes narrowing for a moment as she studied his form, his identity settling in as his details began to form, and she wagged her tail in greeting. 

"How is the day treating you?" she asked, opting for pleasantries instead of the hoard of questions that she had for the man who had come with her on the search party. She had not seen him since the quakes, but the memory was still to painful to speak, the fear and panic still fresh.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
When the word turned to him, her eyes narrowed, studying and then, a waving of her tail. The moment Aiolos caught sight of those piercing green eyes, all remembrance came to him.  This wasnt just some pretty lady, this was a pretty lady which he very much knew. A woman of the islands, a Nereides siren. She, like Kalika, was one of the pawful which was not horrible towards the men. They knew their placement as domaint and lead above them, as Aiolos knew well, but did not abuse such a power. 

Miss Elektra, I'm so glad your okay. He spoke as he neared her, his head falling down lower then her own, ginger ears turning against his skull in usual submission before her. He had always enjoyed the company of the peachy lady and was happy that she (and Ovid too) had been some of those that managed to find their way here safely.
moonglow daddy
5 Posts
Ooc —
He drew nearer and question went unanswered. Instead, he lowered his head and spoke. She offered him a smile — it was all she could think to do as she wondered what she would say. It felt like it had been moons since she had seen the rest of the scouting party. Eyes like venom were trained on his form, crashing waves filling the silence that fell between them.

”Have you reunited with any of the others?” she asked finally, wondering what had happened to their companions when the earth shook.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
She watched him for a time, silent and studying. Those eyes, a bright green that reminded him of newly sprouted leaves or the mosses along the sea bed, watched him curiously as they stood along the slice of land. The ocean on either side of them splashed up at the peninsula, misting him. I have, but only just recently - Ovid. He paused, turning and gesturing his muzzle in the direction of west which he had come from. I have found another from our island, Kalika. She sent me on a mission to find prospering land by the sea for us to reunite and rebuild. I found a plateau off the coast, far enough to and high enough to protect us from treacherous storms.
moonglow daddy
5 Posts
Ooc —
She listened to his report, tail swishing behind her as the words fell from his jaws. Ocean breeze whipped her fur, peach colors misted by salt water. "Is the plateau close to here?" she asked, studying his form for a moment before looking out to the water. Pale light glanced off the waves and she watched them. Since the quakes, things had felt different. She had lost the rest of the party but Aiolos had found one of them. Elektra wondered if either of them would be able to find the rest of the party. She looked back at him, brows raised in anticipation. She was tired of wandering the coastline, wanted someplace to call home for a bit.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Her tail waved with a certain happiness and in turn does his own gingered tail sway from behind him, his paws shifting in the sands and he drank up the ocean breeze. A day or two west of here, depending on how quickly you move. There is a beautiful Bay you will get to first after the sea lion's shores. It is plentiful with ocean food and has a small forestry there. As you continue, you'll come to a deadwood forest, long burned and fallen. On the other side of it you will come to the plateau. He spoke, explaining everything to Elektra in the manner which he had been used to, reporting his findings. It is a mostly open land, of course though with some cover of brush, tree and rocky knolls. There is a great view of the beach and fields and deep forests around for plentiful hunting options. Soon, he hoped, he would be relaying this all to Kalika as well. Little did he know....
moonglow daddy
5 Posts
Ooc —
She listened to him speak while the waves crashed behind her. He described the place that he had found and she committed the descriptions to memory, ready to make the journey once they parted ways. "I will go there, then," she said once he had finished speaking. "I'll keep an eye out for the others," she added, wondering if perhaps they'd had the same idea that she did -- head for the coast. "Maybe we can all gather at the plateau," she suggested, wondering if he had already told Ovid about the place that he had found.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Elektra mentioned then that she would head that way, wishing to join Aiolos and Kalika in there new forming of a pack for the Siren women. He was happy for it, only hoping she would of course join them, being a woman of the Nereides herself. You may run into @Ovid along the way. He shouldn't stray from the coast. Long limbs shifted then and he began to back peddle slowly off the Cape. I will meet you there then after and inform Kalika others are waiting for her arrival. Their new Matriarch's arrival. After all, he was but a man on a mission for his queen. I shouldn't be long m'lady,  but I should get going. And with that, Aiolos dipped his chin down in farewell and turned, dashing off up the coast inland towards Courtfall.
moonglow daddy