Hoshor Plains [m] soundcheck
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Implied sex (fade to black)

He awoke to a familiar sight and an unfamiliar situation. It is rare that River is not at his side, more-so now that they are paired. This morning is no different. River’s mood, however, seems to have gotten brighter. He shines today, in the glow of the morning sun. Eyes burning with mischief, and soon, he bops Eve on the nose and runs. And Eve thunders after him. A grin broad across his face.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
207 Posts
Ooc —
He laughs breathlessly as he runs, glancing back every few seconds to see if Evergreen seems likely to catch him. Fortunately for him, his mate is as slow as he is strong. Unfortunately for him, he is as clumsy as he is fast. A rock is his downfall, tripping him from its hiding spot in the snow, and he goes down with a surprised yelp.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Yes, fortunately for Evergreen, there is a secret weapon hidden among the snow, and it is on his side for once. The rock fells River in one hit. A worried noise escapes the bearish wolf, as he goes swiftly to investigate. Ar— Are you alright? He whispers, nosing at River’s cheek.
207 Posts
Ooc —
He goes still when he hears Evergreen's approach, seeing an opportunity for an ambush. When the other is close enough to touch him, Winterbourne springs up with a laugh and attacks with a series of frenzied nips. None are harsh enough to sting, much less draw blood, but he softens them with a kiss every now and then nonetheless.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Traitorous; how dare he use his bleeding heart against him! Eve jumps, startled by the ambush yet laughter soon spills out of him. He calms with a playful growl, attempting to gently nip at River and pepper in kisses too. Behind him, his tail wags. Unable to resist when the idea pops into his mind, the bearish wolf tries to tackle him.
207 Posts
Ooc —
His heart flutters at his mate's playful growl, and he finds himself breathless in a way entirely unrelated to their play. Then Evergreen decides to tackle him, and he learns the true meaning of breathlessness. The closeness is undeniably nice, but Winterbourne is no match for his weight. He manages to keep his feet under him, though, twisting his head around to nip at Evergreen's chest and shoulders.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Successful in squishing Winterbourne, the bearish male grins in triumph. Yet, his mate doesn’t give in just yet; he twists around, landing nips upon his neck and shoulders. Eve chuckles, and returns the nips with a few of his own—though each get a kiss after.
For once he isn’t oblivious to the mood they’ve created, however, and he grows both nervous and wanting all the same. His touches turn careful and tender, and his weight no longer suffocating as he shifts to give him a bit more space.
I— He swallows, hearing his voice crack. I’ve never done this before—but, do… do—you want to?
207 Posts
Ooc —
Evergreen shifts, and the tone of the embrace changes rapidly. River draws in a quick breath as he adjusts his own position, suddenly very aware of several things; Evergreen's sweet woodsy scent surrounding him, the soft warmth of his belly pressed against his back, the slightly-uneven sound of his own breathing. Nips and playful struggling melt into kisses and nuzzles, gentle preening wherever Winterbourne can reach.
This isn't play anymore, he realizes, half a heartbeat before his mate speaks. The words send a flash of heat through him, something he's never experienced before, but he knows what it is immediately. I... haven't, either, He admits softly, twisting a little to meet Evergreen's gaze. But I want to. He gives him one more kiss, and relaxes into his embrace. I love you.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
He wants nothing more than to show Winterbourne how much he truly treasures him, so he feels loved, and safe, just as Evergreen feels in that moment. Despite his vague question, his mate understands what he is implying, and a sheepish grin widens across the bearish wolf’s face.
He’ll never tire of hearing those three words from his mate. It never fails to make his heart race, and he nuzzles Winterbourne briefly before he returns the affection with an I love you so much. He is nervous, but wanting, and so he peppers him in kisses and adjusts to make sure their positions are comfortable. His limbs tuck gently around Winterbourne, and he gives reassuring kisses to his neck. Excitement and desire swiftly overcome, though clumsy as it may be.
fade
207 Posts
Ooc —
He sighs quietly as he settles against Evergreen's soft belly, lethargic and content in the aftermath of their coupling. That was amazing, He murmurs, burying his nose in his mate's fur so he can lose himself in the smell and feel of him. After a few moments, though, he resurfaces to add another thought. I didn't know it could be like that. I thought... He trails off, embarrassed as he suddenly realizes where his prior notion had come from. He's never told Evergreen about his first relationship.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Basking in the afterglow, it takes Evergreen a moment to remember words as they were; he’s never felt this amazing, and never realized this was possible with someone he adored so much. A chuckle escapes his lips as he tucks close to his mate, nosing his cheek and leaving another kiss there. Though the mood shifts just a touch, Eve almost doesn’t notice it; Hm?
207 Posts
Ooc —
He hesitates for a moment, but Evergreen's absentminded prompting wins. I thought it would be like a chore, something I'd have to do for my mate one day — when I um, thought it'd have to be a girl, His explanation is slow and a little uncertain. He's never been very good at talking about things like this. There was a girl who tried to make me do it... but I didn't want to, so she made the whole pack hate me until they drove me out. And then... you took me in. He presses his muzzle into Evergreen's fur again, feeling a surge of emotion. His mate has given him so much: a home, a purpose, loyalty, the love they share. I love you.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
It is important, and a joyous occasion for them, but it holds more weight to Winterbourne than he could have imagined. Evergreen focuses, his eyebrows dipping in a soft ‘v’ in thought as his mate explains.
I’m glad you didn’t force yourself, he whispers, pressing his nose close to his mate in a gesture to hug. It’s awful she did that, but… I am glad you’re here now. With me. Safe. I love you.
207 Posts
Ooc —
He'd blamed himself for the girl's actions for so long, and he'd been far too ashamed to tell anyone even after he came to terms with the reality of it; it's become a subject more sensitive than he really lets on. So hearing Evergreen's words, finally receiving the validation and expression of support he'd probably needed from the start, affects him more than he'd anticipated. It's difficult to be open about himself, even after all this time, but his mate has never made him regret it. He only ever finds himself wishing he'd done it sooner. He closes his eyes, relaxing into the touch. Me too. There's nowhere else I'd rather be.
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
A semblance of normalcy returns to Evergreen’s life with the help of Winterbourne constant at his side—with Kaistleoki at the helm. He breathes in deep, and curls close to his mate. All too giddy and pleased and tired all at once. With Winterbourne he is allowed to relax, but it’s been so long since he felt this at ease.
Yeah, he whispers, a yawn cutting through his words. Same. And then, he, too, closes his eyes.