Whitebark Stream If you turn away, I'll still be there for you
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
Set the morning of the 21. I need to get her socializing!
Kora was familiarizing herself with the borders in the early morning. She had woken up early to watch the sun take over the horizon, letting the moon rest until the coming night. There was always a sense of peace when watching the switch between night and day. Whitebark Stream, in particular, had a beautiful view of both dawn (how fitting) and dusk. 

Calmy, she wandered through the lands. The only two wolves she had actually met were Dawn and Daylily. Which Kora saw as an issue. She would have to get more invested in meeting some of the other members soon. Maybe she would run into somebody on the way around their territory, perhaps she could begin socializing today. Though she had to wonder if others arose at the crack of dawn as she often did. Either way, she would continue on her way around the pack's claim. If needed, protecting those still fast asleep within the borders.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She lingered on the outsides of the packs territory, mostly thinking about everything that's happened so far. She hadn't really spoken to many of the pack members except for her family. She noticed one doing the same as she was and she gave a low chuff
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Kora's swiveled her head at the sound to find another wolf doing as she was. If the wolf was trying to get her attention, it had worked. Figuring she was attempting to call over to her, Kora called back "Hello!" the lady spoke. Kora wandered over to her newfound company with quick time, for her at least. "My name is Kora. Who are you?" she said, offering up her name and hoping the other would do the same. Dipping her head in greeting the lady then turned her olympic gaze back to the horizon.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
It seemed that all the wolves around here were of the nice sort and the young wolf seemed to be breaking out of her shell more and more each day. The female had greeted her and spoken her name and she smiled. "I'm Minnow nice to meet you." She said simply.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
The wolf then introduced herself as Minnow, Kora pinned that into her memory as she nodded. "Nice to meet you Minnow!" The woman had smiled and Kora smiled back, glad her greeting was taken kindly. "What are you doing out here?" Kora had never been good at small talk, but that seemed like a fine enough place to start. 
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman was a happy person and she hoped it could rub off on her. She responded with a smile. "I'm just getting familiar to the territory and you?" She questioned simply.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
"I am doing much the same. I wake up early quite often to watch the sky, I find it awfully beautiful!" It was true. Kora had always been fond of the changing of the sky, whether it be the sun stealing the sky from the moon or the other way around. It was always nice to start the day with a sense of peace coming from none other than nature itself and even the thought brought a genuine smile to her muzzle.