Whitebark Stream Is there anything you'd like to know about me?
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
All Welcome 
Perhaps an unfamiliar face?

True to his word to Dawn the day he joined Whitebark Stream, he spent much of his time patrolling the borders. His knowledge in combat was nothing special, but he knew enough to at least be of use. Still, being a perfectionist, he had a mental note to seek out a mentor he could train under & sharpen his skills.

In the meantime, he brushed against the bark of a tree here & there, occasionally leaving a mark where the pack scent was weak. It was a mindless job that allowed his mind to wander despite that being against his wishes. There wasn't much to think about except his traumatic past. Connor considered taking a detour just to distract himself, but his sense of duty kept him going for now.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
After seeing Rowan again; the young wolf walked around with a smile on her face and a little pep in her step. She was still a little upset that her immediate family didn't even remember her but for now that was okay.

She noticed a wolf of whom she hadn't met yet and she let out a small bark to signal her presence. "Hello!" She called out.
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
A little bark caught his attention, so he stopped & turned to find a pale young wolfess with a chipper demeanor. She greeted him kindly, & he smiled, tail waving lightly. Hello. My name is Connor. Who are you? He greeted.
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The man seemed nice enough and she offered a small smile of her own. "I'm Minnow nice to meet you. Your new huh?" The young wolf questioned she knew she had met most of the members here and his scent was the newest.
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Minnow was well-mannered, which he appreciated. She asked if he was new. I am. Is this your home pack? It's quite nice here, Connor returned.