Haunted Wood Sleeping with strangers
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Tzila
He knew of the rank challenge between one of the other members in the pack against her sister and Hashut had tended to his sisters wounds which were that bad. He could tell she was with young and soon he would have nieces and nephews.

The male stuck to the borders today and made sure nothing he snuck in through their noses since the passing of the previous warlord.
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
She had elected not to seek out Serem earlier in the day to tend to her wounds. All of them were superficial, and would heal on their own, with time. Tzila kept her den tidy, to ensure dirt, debris and bacteria didn't seep into the open wounds, causing infection. She was a survivor after all. And survivors did not need to rely on the help of others. It was a defiant statement of her choosing, a reflection of her strength.

As she patrolled the borders unhurriedly, there was no trace of resentment on her face. She wasn't angry or disappointed in herself that she had lost the challenge for rank. She was content enough where she was, in a relatively high position compared to the majority of the pack. Others who would even think of challenging her, she would put in their place before they could act. Yet a frown still marred her features, brows knitted. She still wasn't sure how to feel about Hela leading. Up ahead, coming in her direction, was a hulking agouti figure. Hashut. She had seen him before, but never engaged in conversation. Issuing a chuff, she hastened towards him to meet halfway. Though she approached with a raised tail, she did not feel compelled to actively assert her status. He was one of the few males in the pack and therefore, out of immediate danger of her hormonal wrath.
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The dark pelt if a female had came into his view and at first glance he thought it was Serem but no this woman had a red male and the scent didn't match that of his kin either. He responded to her chuff with a flick of his tail in greeting. "I don't believe we've met."
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Her steps slowed, bringing her only a body length away from him. Silver eyes roamed over his agouti pelt, noting his large stature and brown eyes. His scent was similar to that of Serem, undoubtedly making him her brother. But she would confirm this herself, in a moment. 

"No, we haven't." She said cooly, lifting her chin up just a fraction as a smirk formed at the corners of her mouth. "But it is about time." She added. "I am Tzila." She stalked closer, her raised tail flicking. "You must be Hashut, Serem's brother. Is that correct?"
Loner
81 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The male watched as she looked him over and he offered a small smile of his own and a soft nod at her question. "Indeed I am miss. " He took note of her name and he knew that it would be a hard one to forget she was a very distinctive wolf. "What do you do?" He knew she was of the higher ranks and he wondered what other skills this woman possessed.

I know she's going towards the toxicology trade maybe this thread could go towards it?
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
OOC: Another phone post. This thread can go towards her toxicology trade.

Tzila was anything but forgettable. With a name like that and sultry looks to match, she always made her mark in one way or another. And if those failed to leave an impression, then her very demeanor would. As the Shadow queen, she could come and go as she pleased, one with the darkness, choosing to melt back within its sanctuary on a whim.
"I haven't pursued a specialty yet. I am well travelled, so I have considered scouting. But its appeal is somewhat lacking. Perhaps toxicology, should see someone need to be cut down." She murmured, a playful note of sinister intent in her voice.