Emberwood Reunions
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki

Sativa! Wandering the woods, she tried to collect as many familiar and friendly faces she could. Reiko hasn't seen Sativa in a while, she thought the young she-wolf was doing well in the pack, well liked, was making friends, but maybe that wasn't the case. Where could you be? Did she remain close enough but was hidden? Reiko had no plan once she found everyone, but at least if they were together it would be safer than wandering alone in their own directions. How could she have not payed more attention to the young damsel who had come to Uaine with her since the beginning? Her heart weighed on her naivety. What a stupid assumption she made.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had chased down an old scent of her brother and had found nothing but as she was traveling she heard a familiar voice calling her name and she ran towards it, her tail swaying behind her. "Reiko! Is everything alright? You okay?" The young wolf stopped in front of her.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sativa, there you are. It was like a dream to see Sativa again, after such a long time, she was almost certain the white damsel was long gone like the others. Without hesitation she pressed her head against Sativa's, just glad to see someone else who had lingered despite the loss of faces in the crowd that was once a pack. 

I'm well, but Uaine is no more. I wasn't certain who was still around. She paused for a moment, letting Sativa digest the news that she would come home to an empty pack... I'm not certain what we will do yet. She admitted finally.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a warm smile to her friend and wondered what happened to the pack but decided not to ask after all. "I left in search of my brother. I caught his scent and thought I could find him but I wasn't able to." She was sad but not for long because at least she found reiko.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sativa was open to tell her story why she was away, it didn't matter to the woman in white, Sativa was her own woman and free to come and go - but that didn't mean Reiko wasn't delighted to see her again. Seeing she was okay after the disappearance of so many. I'm sorry your brother still evades you. She and Ibis had that in common sadly, along with so many others. 

Do you... Do you want to stay with me until we figure something out? At least with the two of them again, travelling would be easier if no one else could be found. At least with that minor peace of mind, she could come up with something. Maybe they'd have to make their own home and hope that other lost souls would join in on them...

But would that even work? Was there enough lost souls around to help keep each other safe, or was Sativa and Reiko alone in this endeavor.
Healing (2/6)

54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a soft smile to her friend. "It's alright I'm sure we'll find each other eventually." She listened carefully to her and gives a nod. "I would love that. Now that the pack is disbanded, being alone doesn't sound so good"
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Sativa was always so positive, something Reiko hoped that the young woman would never grow out of. With a soft shake of her head, left and right. Not at all. She agrees immediately. Come, we'll go look for others that might still be around. Before turning to walk off and search for trails of anyone, she looked over her shoulder to encourage Sativa to come with her. Together, Reiko truly believed that they might be okay.

We can end this here if you'd like? After this thread I imagine it's when Reiko and Ibis found each other again
Healing (2/6)