Great Bear Wilderness i'm walking out without you
Private 
set in that blank green spot between nwf & firefly glen LOL, right after the mal thread
As soon as he finishes talking to @Mal, he heads off to find his friends. He can't make any promises on their behalf, but he's pretty sure they'll join him once he explains his reasons, and that he'd made sure they can both have what they need. Mostly, he worries about @The Wayfarer — but surely the promise of freedom will appeal to him. He's certain @Phillip will agree easily; after all, he'd been here before, and it seems his friend thought it a good place for him once. He howls for them as their scents become more fresh, wondering if they'd been off together or if they'd gone their separate ways.
common || « french »
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Usually its he who wanders off for long stretches. Although each of them do in turn, something about Ghost's prolonged absence this time has him on edge. He keeps an eye on Phillip from a distance. So far, any words passed between them is left at small talk if anything.
When Ghost howls for them, he gets to his feet. Ears flex forward towards the direction; Come on, he says without glancing towards Phillip.
It doesn't take them long to happen upon the silver coywolf, being so close when he called. Firestorm slows. Yeah?
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
It is strange when Zephyr is missing from the little group. It's extremely silent, more than usual. He quickly discovered that Firestorm wasn't much a talker. Or maybe he was, Phillip wouldn't know. He was to intimidated by the giant to carry the conversation after "hello".

The howl was a relief. He followed Firestorm all the way to their friend and sits quietly as he waits for Zephyr to speak.
this is hot garbage im sorry
His friends come to him quickly, and he's pleased to see them together. He doesn't waste any time commenting on it, though. I met someone, a guy named Mal, he offered us a place to stay. I made sure he'd be okay with you traveling, Firestorm — you could still go wherever you want, Then he glances to Phillip. And it'd be a safe place to sleep. With food, too. And we can still search for Helios and your friend.
common || « french »
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
His eyes narrow in suspicion—safe place to stay? Plenty safe with him about, no one’s really messed with the group since… on his watch at least. So it rubs him the wrong way, especially since this means he’ll be under someone else’s… thumb again.
You trust this guy, he says, not a question per se but a statement he speaks aloud nonetheless. To put it simply, he doesn’t, and probably won’t. He doesn’t trust these two either, not as far as he could throw them. Ghost more-so but they didn’t have a dynamic of “boss-corporate slave” yet.
But for now, he’ll give it a shot for Ghost at least. If anything happens that he doesn’t agree with, he’d be out, and bare the teeth that bit and chewed to freedom again if he has to.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
It's good news at first. Having someplace to stay where there was a steady (or so he hoped) supply of food. But the more he thought over it the less appealing it sounds (though he'd never admit it aloud).

Mal. He'd heard that name before. It had been a month ago when he was still in Neverwinter.

Oh no. He was back at square one! How would he ever find Alarian at this rate? Phillip hid his distress as best he could, smiling and nodding.
archiving! <3
He frowns slightly at Firestorm's words. I don't trust him — but he doesn't seem untrustworthy so far. And he agreed to give me a high rank, the highest under leadership, so I can protect you guys from others if I have to, He hopes that's enough to soothe any worries. Phillip doesn't seem to have an issue with it, so when no objections are raised, he turns to lead the way. Come on, the forest is this way. It's a quiet place from what I've seen.
common || « french »