Phantom Hollow Hic iacet umbra {Mature}
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
The cold chill of the wind seemed to creep up the woman's spine. As she travelled through the strange lands the smell of the females heat crept to her nose. But now she found herself within the foggy forest and Nimueh could hear nothing but the birds chirping within the trees and the sound of her own breathing.

@Black Hat
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
The woods were dead silent, but he broke it with each crunch of grass and snow beneath his feet. Birdsong hovered around the edges of the forest, not daring to penetrate the quietude within. A sweet scent wafted by, unmistakable and alluring. It drew him in, and he followed it, no questions asked. The trail led him to a dark greyscale woman. Even her eyes were devoid of color, but she was a beauty nonetheless.

Hello, He purred in a most sultry tone, eyes raking over her form. Black Hat would play nice for now, but he didn't hide what he was here for; and any time he wasn't given what he wanted, he took it.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
A disturbance in the forest brought the woman out of her daze and the silhouette of another wolf came into her view. He was a peculiar looking creature with two colored eyes and the dark woman was intrigued to say the least. He followed with a greeting and the Nimueh gave a small smirk. "Hello there traveler." She greeted in return.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Are you a traveler as well? Asked the Devil, slithering closer. He dared to overtly inhale her scent and found no trace of others in her pelt. As she presumably formulated a reply, he'd drag his flank against hers and circle round, marking her with his own musky scent. He wanted to drag this out, have fun with it. His loins simmered, but he employed continued patience.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He inched his way closer to her and it reminded her of how a snake would. She knew the ways of men and for a moment the woman did not mind his advances. She watched him carefully however in case his intentions weren't what they seemed. "Indeed I am. My name is Nimueh and May I ask what your name is sir?" Her voice was soft as her eyes followed his movements.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She reacted little to his touch, perhaps playing hard to get or simply not the most receptive. Either way, he was not deterred. Nimueh... beautiful name, Black Hat breathed, stopping once he was mere inches before her. Call me Black Hat, He murmured into her ear. Even that felt taboo in this place of heavy silence, but he pressed on, moving his snout further just an inch to nibble at her earlobe. His teeth would occasionally pinch the sensitive flesh, blending pain and pleasure until the thin barrier between the two bled into one.
♚ JOIN CORONA
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her name was a complimented by the male and she smiled softly as she listened to his. "Pleasure to meet you black hat." Her tail sway behind her; his small nibbles on her ear sent a chill down the females spine and her ear flickered at his touch. The ebony temptress in turn did the same as well as a small nudge to reciprocate his gesture.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: y'all know where this is headed ok (it's sex time)
pping to keeps things going smoothly, but lmk if anything needs changing!

Finally, Nimueh reciprocated his touch, and he knew he had her. But so did she have him ensnared by his sorely neglected sense of lust. The pleasure's all mine. Black Hat trailed bites down to the base of her neck before backing off. When he brought his snout back again, it was to place a sharp nip on her flank just in front of her thigh. In one swift movement, he reared behind her and had his arms hooked on her hips, should she remain rooted in place.

Slowly, he'd thrust but not enter, not yet. His teeth found purchase on her nape and clamped down hard enough to bruise and draw forth a few bloody pearls, which he then lapped up, soothing the wound. He wanted to elicit as much desperation from her as possible. It did wonders for his ego.
♚ JOIN CORONA
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She felt the heat of his body when his body pressed against hers. The bite he left on her rear made the ebony female jump slightly but she relaxed farely quick. The pressure of his weight on her back was one to get used to and she felt him press against her and the warmth it provided as well as the feeling was sensational and she whined slightly for more.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He continued teasing her just a bit longer, soaking in each noise and squirm before finally entering her. Together, they writhed; slow at first, then faster, faster, until climax. Black Hat took to absentmindedly combing through her nape with his fangs as they came down. Seeing as they'd be tied for a while, he did something that was normally out of character: Small talk.

Got any plans to settle down? He asked, resting more of his weight on her back. Small talk could be useful sometimes, so maybe he'd get something out of it. Either way, it beat sitting attached at the hip in awkward silence.
♚ JOIN CORONA
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
As They were finished, the woman took this time to gather her breath which was gone from what had happened. He seemed to rest on her back and spoke. "Not currently. Are you?" She questioned.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He hummed; perhaps he could change her mind on that. Yes, I'm seeking to reform my kingdom at the plateau south of here. You're welcome to join me, He offered. Honestly, Black Hat mostly wanted her to stick around just to birth his pups and carry on his lineage. God knows what happened to those he'd sired elsehwere. But, of course, a loyal set of jaws was also something he sought.
♚ JOIN CORONA
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She thought about his proposition for a short while and she did need a place to hold out for the winter. "I feel the need to travel a bit more and I shall find you when the time is right." She stated simply.
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She agreed to come back to him in time, which was good enough for him. Very well. He felt himself slacken, and they separated. With all four feet on the ground, he shook himself and walked off. See you soon then, Nimueh, He bid, tail held high.
♚ JOIN CORONA