this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
lol poor skoll i love him

again and again; merrick lunged across the snowbound reaches of his territory. where he did not draw blood, he elicited yelps of fear, and little by little, the subservient scamper of foxes began to pour from bearclaw. only time would tell whether or not they would stay away, but merrick slowed, tongue lolling beneath the taste of metal, and turned his scarred visage to see how his handsome companion had fared in his own hunt.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
Growling a huff to himself, Skoll spotted another, the being was charging around like the rest obviously startled by the sudden attack from both of the canines. Many of them were running around and Skoll dashed forward when he spotted another and chomped down on the neck of the creature, making it elict a scream into the air and the taste of blood come to Skoll's tongue. He lifted himself up, and then dropped the creature onto the ground. 

It was refreshing on his tongue, the taste of blood. 

Going again, he threw himself into the fray taking another by the tail and breaking the spine with his front paws. 

The dark man's eyes scanned the location he was in, tongue swiping over his maw to remove some of the blood.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
merrick observed all this with a keen eye, a lustful sheen to the darkening pupil. this was a budding student of blood, and the young coywolf thought himself to be a fine teacher. he saw the pleasure in skoll's graceful, violent movements, and it followed that perhaps he could instruct the older man how to enjoy the crushed necks and cracked bones of torture.
he dragged his last fox over, the animal still weakly twitching. "have you ever heard how loudly they can scream?" merrick began conversationally, single eye watching skoll curiously, closely.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
Moving himself away from the bodies of the creatures, Skoll turned to see Merrick had come back, and asked about how loud the foxes screamed. Skoll didn't know the other man had thought Skolls movements to be graceful even though he hardly knew what he was doing. "They're loud." He commented back. Skoll didn't really know what else he should say. The red that was on his mouth dripped down onto the white on his chest. He would have cleaned it off if Merrick wasn't staring him straight in the eye.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
he grinned, then swung his bloodstained jaws down down down, and ripped one of the captive fox's ears from its very skull. the scream that reverberated through the valley was filled with anguish. merrick eyed the spill of blood flickering wildly from the torn tissue, then spat the ear aside and closed his jaws around the small head, grinding and grinding until fangs grated against eye-sockets, then the hapless creature's gaze, blinding the fox to a symphony of more shrieking.
after some time, merrick tossed the carcass to the earth and regarded skoll with a faux expression of boredom. "hideously loud."
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
Skoll's ears pulled back when Merrick went in to make things for the fox worse. Flesh tore away from the skin of the creature, red fur shedding from the body. The darker red was a comment to their previous conversation about that said color. It did show that there previously was life- even moreso apparent here. The creature was in agony, but it shortly died after that. Causing a shriek of dispair from the smaller creature. 

Merrick was bored? He was bored tossing around the carcas of the creauture he caused ill to? Skoll was confused. He didn't understand. Even if he himself had some form of boredum, it was because he didn't find solace in murder. He didn't find murdering creatures that hadn't caused him harm to be that fun. "They look to be gone." He noted about the other foxes that would have been around.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
from skoll's expression, it felt to merrick as if he had made the man uncomfortable. good. tongue lolled; eyes narrowed. "well, we sent a message," merrick grinned, mind working for some way to test his follower.
"when we find the bitch breeding them, we're gonna do worse to her," he continued conversationally. "that gonna bother you?"
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
His eyes scanned the area once again to see if any of the red creatures had stuck around, and really, he didn't see them. The genocide of the ones they'd captured must have scared the others off, leaving a message as Merrick had put it. Either way, they would have to get rid of the fox that was spawning all of them, it would cause problems for the pack. "They will cause more problems otherwise." He commented his thoughts. 

Can fade soon?
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
fade w ur next post? <3

"then let us go," merrick whispered defiantly. skoll had not said no, but he had not said yes. such things must be corrected. with a flag of his plume, the boy motioned that the other follow, and set off for the glade to mete out a terrible destruction to the foxes.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chishio
Away
Skoll didn't say no, and he hadn't said yes either. But his words still rang true. Those foxes would be an annoyance if they didn't get rid of the female causing all of the spawn to show up. Either way what he had said before was something along the lines of him agreeing. So he was inclined to help Merrick be rid of the things. "Alright." Was the reply before he moved to follow, red still clinging to his dark pelt. 

Fade