Sawtooth Spire beruhigen
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
All Welcome 
perhaps a former courtfall wolf? <3

fangs bared in the crimson wash of early dawn; mahler let the head of the coyote fall limply to the rock-studded earth.
he had come down to the foothills in search of spoor, to assure himself and also wylla that the herds had indeed come to roost. the eisen found for what he looked, but also a pair of large rawboned coyotes, a snarling couplet that only ended their posturing when he lunged and broke the male's neck.
now he advanced bodily upon the path where the female had fled, terrible and flecked with blood.
[Image: 2711649b07fc604164cb120b1b417fa3cf47bccc_00.gif]
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Wounds sustained in the battle with her beastly foe still pained her -- scabbed over, gruesome, memories of scarlet staining the snow still plagued her. The scout did not let this stop her and descended upon the spire, wandering aimlessly through the territory the new pack had claimed in search of landmarks, hints that would later guide her through the unfamiliar place.

Blood was not what she expected to see littering the ground. Coyote- and wolf-scent flooded her nostrils and she whipped her head around, pulling at her scars and wincing as she did. Dark form entered her vision and she ambled towards him, tail lowered, unsure if she recognized him.

"What happened here?" the question fell quickly from her maw as soon as she closed the distance between them, head lowered slightly.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
a flame. she reminded him of the foxfire annaliese, who had burned out of diaspora quickly. tail flagged with a momentary dominance, a powerful energy borne of adrenaline, but mahler found composure. "coyotes," the man grunted. "but no more."
she was dark-accented with a pair of striking green eyes, but he wondered at the she-wolf's bearing. "are you hurt?" the man asked, stepping forward with a logical concern limning his tall form. she was one of sagtannet, but he had seen her except in passing. "i am mahler, vone of your eisen."
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Burning teal eyes watched his posture change and she lowered her head in submissive response, not wanting to make a bad impression -- he introduced himself as one of the Eisen, a leader of the new pack. 

"Good," she said, thinking that she would keep an eye out for any more potential dangerous. She had not explored the spire completely yet and the scout intended to prove herself to the new pack. "I was. There was a beast in the court's old lands..." she trailed off, thinking of the one she had called queen. The one she had slain the beast for. "But it is gone now," she assured him, hoping he would take note of her accomplishment.

His name felt familiar. "I'm Andromaque," she introduced with a nod of her head. Diaspora had been allies with the court, so while she did not know him he already had some of her respect.
2,664 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Guardian
Midwife
Sitter
"you paid for that vith yourself," mahler remarked, impressed despite his stoic features. the former wolves of courtfall would come to know his solemnity for his natural state. but now mahler worked against his aloof nature and attempted to be warmer.
"i am a healer and midvife," he told to andromaque. "if ever you have need of me, i vill do vhat i can for you." he wondered at what sort of beast the firestorm mentioned so vaguely, but decided it did not matter. "i vas about to track the female," mahler rumbled, stepping forward and inviting her to his side.