Ghost Lion Crag Just a groove.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,970 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The serious look on Hydra's face warmed Towhee's insides, though she didn't pause long before striking out a foreleg and playfully shoving the other woman's shoulder. "Then how come you—and anybody else, for that matter—didn't tell me I apparently sound like dying cougar?" She huffed a laugh and pushed at Hydra again, suddenly wondering if her fellow mercenary might be game for a spontaneous spar.

There was only one way to find out: following her second strike, she abruptly dropped into a playful bow, slapping her forepaws on the ground and unleashing what she hoped was an earsplitting bark.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra huffed at the inquiry. I thought you knew, she admitted; in all of her own years, had no one else shared that with her? As the other dipped into a playbow, Hydra matched her, slapping her forelegs against the earth. The bark was earsplitting indeed, and Hydra's ears flattened a beat before rebounding upward. Setting her defenses, Hydra was quick to make a playful, albeit halfhearted, bid for her friends foreleg before withdrawing promptly with a wolfish grin. Her tail swayed in happy arcs behind her, all too prepared to do this for the remainder of the day. They both deserved this moment of peace and tranquility before she did need to return home, and she would embrace it. 

fade dis puppy?!?! I just realized I have ... 45 open threads...
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal