Bearclaw Valley the wake [m]
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Holy shiiit! They’re getting spicy! Is this too r rated on my part?? Hahah I wasn’t too sure but I went ahead and said fuck it. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

His reply interests the great Russian wolf. The only woman for him. He supposes that’s the green light. Though he doesn’t want this apparent she-wolf skinning him later over jealousy or something of the such Uly still treads carefully. Even though he wants nothing more but to throw caution to the wind. He already decided that he wanted to follow this man, to possibly join his ranks and serve him. 

Then he’s studying that single eyed fiery gaze. Pulled into a thicket of trees by the smaller male, his teeth are attached to the plume of his neck. Uly follows him eagerly, black and pink tongue flicking out to skim over whiskered lips. The wolf’s own icy gaze lingers upon the others frame, eyes sliding down the red fur of his shoulders, taking in raven locks the further down the others body he goes. 

Breath is blown into a misty haze between them and his scruff is finally let go. The intake of breath from the coy makes his ears flick forward, he likes what he hears. Ulysses gaze has become something to rival with, the pure intensity in those ivory hues could burn a hole into the coys head. A new heat raising within them that he hasn’t yet shown to the coy. Or so that was the case until the needy whine that whispers from that coal muzzle; it brings heat to Uly’s face and rushes it throughout his core. The way those hips slink against him, a clear, telltale sign of what he desires. Of what he’s sure they both desire.

Uly easy dwarfs the other, could probably stand over him without putting too much weight on him as well. He wants so bad to become one with Merrick. Allow heat to run through them both is the heat of passion. Yet, Uly wants to tease him, make him want him even more. He loves the stark contrast between the usual sadistic devil of a coy he normally portrays from the version he allows Uly to see. He wants more.

Lifting a thick, heavy arm of his, he steps over the coy, his back to the navy wolf’s chest. Licking and nibbling ears then neck, he finally reaches the red of the coys scruff he takes a hold of it in his teeth. Knowing the coy will revel in the pinch pain that his rough grip will give him. He only hovers, pelt to pelt, the contact is electrifying. Ulysses wants to take it, but ultimately decides to wait. He wants the coy to want him even more. Or maybe he just wants the coy to say it.

The navy wolf grins around his mouthful of fur and releases his grasp on his scruff. He stands above him teasingly. “Is this what you want?” He questions lowly, a genuine need for approval within him.
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
no that was perfect :D

pillared by ulysses' strong limbs, the man's chest brushing his withers, merrick closed his eyes with a low rasp of shuddering breath as he was collared. pain spread from the clench of the warrior's powerful jaws; he allowed himself to be pulled back and up and laughter vibrated in his throat.
"this is what i want," he confirmed, humbled and titillated by the thought of echoing a beg. king merrick, brought low by a knight, the one who wore silver for eyes and handled the leader of ursus as though he were powerless. 
his ears burned with the remembered sensation of the other nipping, laving with hot tongue —
an impatient growl thrumming in the cavern of his chest. would ulysses need more encouragement? he hoped not, for his patience was wearing, grating beneath the ground of the soldier's teasing body.
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The sentence Merrick speaks out says more to the silver eyes wolf than anything. Of course besides the temping body that the coy pushes his way. The male underneath him encourages him with the slightest wiggle of his hips and the most tempting voice he’s probably ever heard. It drawls him in even more, he can’t stop himself.

Groaning with a certain animalistic need dee within his chest Uly snares the tip of a ruined ear. His tongue smooths over the appendage afterwards, running it down his jawline as well. His hind legs brace themselves as his muscular arms wrap around that tempting waist of his. Minutes later he hits his mark and they’re thrown into a fit of pleasure that Uly hardly ever would have known existed if it weren’t for the coy below him. They move in unisons their breath is heated, their bodies warmed up to the core Uly pleasures the young coy with all he’s got. Making sure to give him what he deserves, Uly rolls against the other on the throws of passion. A type of passion Uly almost would have hoped would never end.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
it was a thing he had never experienced. merrick had only melded with one other individual in this way, and he had been the one setting their pace. now he was set upon by ulysses, buffeted by firm waves of pleasure, bracketed by the taller man and his own whims.
his head tilted back; sounds he did not recognize fluted from his throat. the hoarse chorus of men.
paws gripped the thawing earth more closely; he grit his teeth and bore all that ulysses gave with a rough determination, fire brimming and flames tightening his musculature as both of them ground toward that inexorable point.
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
They’re thrown into the blissful embrace of all that pleasure has to give. They moving in unison, roughly at some points yet slowly in others. The navy wolf doesn’t want to treat the coy like a piece of meat or just a warm body, that’s just not how he is. So he pleasures the other before himself like the gentleman he truly is.

After they’ve reached the peak, their cries, growls, and moans signify the end of their love making. The pair stand together in the afterglow, silver eyes watching the other, he can’t seem to take them off of him.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
they heaved with gasped draughts of breath, and beneath ulysses merrick began to laugh, a pleasant, baleful sound that ended with a soft whimper as he tugged against their bond. "intriguing," the boy grunted when they could part, and he was able to meet those lunar-sky eyes again.
he wanted to ask if the soldier had ever done that before, but decided the answer was ultimately irrelevant. "you're delightful," he mumbled, face buried against the powerful shoulder of the huntsman. "i think we should do this again."
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
They’re finally able to separate and Uly growls at the feeling of not being inside him. Though he focuses on the coys voice that sounds just there after and he decides he likes the sound of it probably a little too much. He nuzzles back into the other and hums an agreement. Licking the back of his neck and then his muzzle, spotted tongue sliding across whiskered lips. 
Pulling back to give an affectionate smirk at the smaller he chuckles softly. “I surely want to.” He says in reply. Then Uly looks down to the other a bit more seriously. “I want to join you, Merrick.” He says a fiery determination in those porcelain eyes.
this is my book
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
fade w ur next post? best joining thread ever.

ulysses looked firmly at merrick, a pledge upon his lips, and the boy could not help the shiver that passed through him. this encounter had unbound some deep place in the boy, files previously unaccessed; he felt billowy through and through, head a cloud that he inhaled and tightened in his stomach.
"well," he said, somewhat breathlessly, unable to keep the glow from his single eye, "we should probably make it official." cry to the others, lift voices in a wail to proclaim the knight to bearclaw.
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Yes! And honestly it is though. I fucking love them. :’)

He nods once and the intensity of his gaze finally lightens, it becomes soft this time. “I agree, Merrick.” Is all he replies with. He wants to help Merrick along side the rest of Ursus.