Greatwater Lake intro cymbal wind [tw]
19 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
feb 15th
@Omerus @Ruvik tags for reference

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: pedophilic/creepy themes. implied rape

The mountains were not paradise. The Savior had left the mountains two days after the feast and so her worshipers followed. Through the rocky empire, down to gentle fields, towards a lake. 

Augustus sat by the edge, but did not drink. Thirst was not a concern right now. His eyes were fixed upon an approaching figure. A man, with his head hung low. He looked lost.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
The farther he went, the more he'd forget. That's what he convinced himself of, that's what he hoped would happen. Of course it didn't work. The farther he went the more he remembered. Everything was weighing him down; Mal, Zephyr, Alarian. It kept his head held low. So low that he could not detect the stranger before him until it was too late.

Phillip would have ran into him if he had not spotted a pair of paws. He yanked his head up and backed away. S-sorry! I didn't see you.
19 Posts
Ooc —
No, not a man. A boy. Younger than any of his current followers. The youth were naive. The naive live without direction. The directionless needed guidance. And who was more fit for the job than Augustus himself?

The man titled his head to one side and smiled. There is no need to apologize, friend. We all get distracted from time to time. He sat down and tucked his tail neatly around his paws. Here, sit with me for a bit.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Phillip braced himself for backlash (He didn't know why. No one has ever lashed out at him apart from Midar). Instead of harsh words the man smiles, dismisses the slip-up, and calls him a friend. It made him feel a little better than before. Maybe that's why he decides to sit with him rather than run away in an embarrassed heap.
19 Posts
Ooc —
The boy took his place next to him. Good, he hums under his breath. He knew he would. All the best ones, the smart ones, did. He glanced at the boy and his eyes soften slightly. The poor thing looked exhausted. Such a delicate little thing should not be wandering the world all on his own. He deserved paradise.

You are lost friend.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
What? He looked up at the man, expecting him to elaborate, but he was silent. He stared, but said nothing more. Phillip looked away and shuffled uncomfortably in place. He did not like this prolonged silence between them. All of his recent problems began gnawing at his thoughts again.

I-I'm not lost, he blurted suddenly. I know how to get home from here.
19 Posts
Ooc —
Augustus takes not of every move he makes. Restless shuffling. No eye contact. Words getting caught in his throat. It only proved his point.

The man leaned forward and made a gentle hushing sound in an attempt to calm the boy. That's not what I meant. That's all he'd say for now. An explanation may frighten the child.

Tell me about your home.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
If that wasn't what he meant, then what did he mean? Phillip didn't even have a chance to ask. The stranger had moved on to inquire about neverwinter.

Um, w-well.. He had come all this way to avoid thinking about it and now he faced the problem head on. Phillip glanced at the man, hoping another long pause would cause him to lose interest. He still stared expectantly. It's alright. I-I like it.
19 Posts
Ooc —
The question made him even more uncomfortable. It wasn't the outcome he had hoped for, but it gave him a clue as to why the boy was so distressed in the first place.

If it is alright then why aren't you there? He turned towards the lake and began to hum. He did so for awhile, letting that question sink in. What is your name, friend?
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Well, I-I- He tried you lie. "No you've got it all wrong, it really is alright!" That’s what he wants to say and he almost says it too. But guilt hits him like a brick. He was tired of lying, it only made things worse.

I just needed to get away for awhile. I'm s-so confused about my feelings. I just- I just- The second question went in one ear and out the other. Phillip was too busy trying to hold back tears. I just want to see Alarian again! He dropped his head and began to cry.
19 Posts
Ooc —
The silence breaks him. Instead of getting a name, the boy tears up and breaks down over bottled-up feelings and wolves he did not know. He didn't need to know who they are. They broke this boy and Augustus would fix him.

Hush now. It will be alright. He lifted his paw and trailed it along the weeping boy's spine. Poor thing. Poor little thing. He needed guidance and he would receive that now.

He gently guided the boy towards his chest with one paw. It was like a father consoling his son. Did he have a father? His eyes swept over the area to see if anyone was nearby. No one. They were all alone.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
His cries become more quiet as the man runs a paw along his back. They are muffled hiccups by the time he was buried in the mans chest. Phillip didn't know how to feel about the touch. It was a comforting gesture he assumed, but it didn't feel right. They didn't know eachother well enough to be doing this. Phillip tried to discreetly pull away, but the man pressed his leg more firmly into his side, bringing him closer. It made Phillip feel bad. He's just trying to be nice, he assures himself. The thought didn't make him feel any better, it mearly distracted him.
19 Posts
Ooc —
His heart grew louder when he felt a slight slight tug. Augustus held the boy with a more firm grip. There was no need to push him away. Augustus would mend his broken soul. The boy would see paradise.

I have a home, he breathed into his ear. It's a wonderful home with wonderful faces. I'm sure you'll love it, friend. 

Augustus is overcome by a strong need. He wanted to take this boy and show him how good life was when he roamed with The Savior. It is much better than the home you have now, I assure you.

He fell silent again. He pressed his nose against the boy's wound atop his crown and trailed it down his neck.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He's trying to be nice. The warm breath rolls uncomfortably down his ear and neck. He’s nice. The man’s frigid nose cools his temple, his neck. He's nice. He's nice. He's nice!

This isn’t right.
Any comfort he felt was gone.
He wanted to run. But he didn't know how.

I-I don't w-w-want to. His body began to shake. P-Please. Please stop, I want to go home. He tried pulling away again with more force, but the man kept him entangled beneath a leg. Let me go! Please j-just let me go.
19 Posts
Ooc —
No one has ever turned down Augustus' kindness before. Strange.  He expected this boy to fall over him and beg to see the light. All the fragile souls did. Instead he tries to tug away from the embrace. This surprised him. It also angered him.

No, he said firmly. The warm smile he held disappeared for a moment. Augustus lost himself then. His teeth sunk into the child's nape and he yanked backwards, pulling the boy to the ground. The paw that had held him steady now crushed the boy's snout.

No. Augustus steadied his shaking breath. He chuckled nervously, ashamed of the sudden outburst. He looked around again to check if anyone had witnessed. Not a soul. His reputation was still intact.

He pulled his paw away from the boy's maw and slithered around him. He was shaking and crying softly. My apologies. I didn't mean to alarm you. He leaned over him and dragged his tongue across his cheek. Don't cry. You're safe now. You're home.
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Pain floods through him. It's a pain he's never felt before. Phillip released an ungodly shriek as he is forced to the ground. The scream was silenced when the man shoved his paw into his mouth.

It was over as quickly as it begun. The man offered and apology, planted kisses on his cheek.

Phillip had blocked everything out by now. He was the only thing that existed in the universe. Him and another version of himself. This version stayed well away from the horrid scene. He silently watched Phillip's body being dragged underneath this unknown force. He watched him cry. He couldn't do anything about it. Neither of them could.
19 Posts
Ooc —
The tears do not cease, but the struggle does. Augustus had regained the control he craved and he wasn't planning on losing it again. Disobedience was not tolerated in their group. He would fix him.

Augustus hoisted the boy up by the scruff. He hummed and circled around to see that face. Expressionless and void. You're safe with me. He trails his nose along the curves of his body to the base of his tail. Augustus pulled himself on top of the boy and held his scruff. Wouldn't want him trying to slip away again. Though judging by his current state, he doubted that would happen

268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
He only hears the water.

The sun had begun to set once the man was through with him. Phillip doesn't remember being concealed in nearby foliage.
He doesn't remember the man saying, "You will find your home in the east"
He doesn’t remember falling asleep.
Phillip doesn’t remember much of anything.