Swiftcurrent Creek Finding who I am a little more everyday
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Rowan

She felt like she was suffocating and the young wolf ventured farther than normal and closer to the mountains even though she dreaded it but it was better than being at Easthollow right now. Minnow hadn't told anyone about aeryn but how could she anyway he didn't remember anyone and didn't seem to want to try. so for now she kept it a secret and shed a small tear.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The boy decided to venture out for a bit. It would do him good to know his surroundings. 
He ventured down the opposite side to Blackfeather. 

He'd found an old den site; there must have been a pack here once and not too long ago. Though the land was already overrun with coyotes hiding from the winter, which was brisk in the low lands but deadly in the mountains; slick slopes would kill anyone quickly.

He heard a short sniff. His head shot up, ears tilting forward with a soft gurgle of warning. He wasn't about to be eaten by coyotes. 
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her crying ceased when she heard a low growl and Minnow stood up to see what it was. She wanted to cowere but something in her told her to stand tall and she did. "Who's there." She called out.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The sounds stopped in an instant. Someone didn't want to be found.
He brought himself up, shoulders and tail high, chin low. 
He'd killed one alone, he'd kill another.

"Who's there?" He called out in unison with Minnow.
Minnow!
"Minnow! It's Rowan." He grinned, his form completely switching from aggressive to friendly. She was still alive! His tail waved as he moved to her, greeting her. New scents that he assumed was her family was matted into her fur. 
"Are you ok?" His gaze turned questioning and worried. Why did it seem he always found her crying?
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her tears stopped instantly when she heard his voice and her tail swayed frantically behind her as she went up to him and greeted him as well. "Of course I'm alive why wouldn't I be?" She was happy to see a familiar face, one that actually remembered her at least. "I found my family but my brother and father have some sort of amnesia and don't remember me." She sighed looking at her paws.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She questioned his resolved concern. Did she not know the dangers the wilds possessed or was she so naive to think the bad things wouldn't happen to her? 
"The world is dangerous," he quietly informed her. He'd seen first hand too many times what happened to those who weren't careful. 
And as a guardian he protected them.

Then she spoke about her family and the lack of recognition. He also made a note that amnesia meant that people don't remember. 
"Hey, it's ok. They'll remember you and if not, they can make you family through what they see you as now. You're still their family." It didn't matter that they forgot, because now they could remember her as she is now and fall in love with her again. You don't have to remember blood to be family; like Khepri.
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a small sigh. "I know." Even if she wished that she didn't or wish she hadn't learned the way that she had; perhaps the her uncle and mother would still be here. 

She didn't know if her father would ever get his memory back and that made her sad. "I just wish he could remember cause he's the only one who could tell me about my mother. She died when I was too young to remember." A thought then popped in her head. "Can you teach me to fight? I don't wanna be afraid anymore."
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She seemed saddened, so he moved forward to nudge her comfortingly; almost cat-like.
He just wanted to comfort her and make her feel not so scared or alone, for she'd certainly lost, and the rest was slipping away. He didn't want her to think he was going to disappear too.

"He might remember, just be positive." He didn't know anything about amnesia or how to cure it, but surely spending a lot of time with someone would help it. 
Then she requested to be taught. He'd promised to teach her before, but they both got distracted by the crumbling Blackfeather. 
"Of course I will. I'll teach you all of my best moves!" He grinned, not thinking that maybe she could use them on him. But why would she? Minnow was his best friend - the other friend Rowan had being Khepri - and he wanted her to be safe.
| |
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He nudged her and she felt a warmth she hadn't felt in a while and she smiled as she returned his gesture.

She gave a small sigh of defeat. "I really hope your right." She gave a soft smile and a nod of her head. "I'll try." That's all she could do right now. The mood quickly changes and she gets excited when he agrees.
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
His tail wagged, bouncing backwards into space.
"Come on then!" 
He grinning, hoping she was ready to learn some sick shit.

"Ok, so the most vulnerable part of any animal is their neck." 
He hoped she already knew that and if not then this would be one hell of a learning curve. 
"So to attack a wolf larger than you, you stay low and drive up. Headbutt them in the neck, bite them, anything. You can then get away or kill them." He wasn't going to put it bluntly, she needed to know how powerful this move could be. 
| |