Hoshor Plains outside
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
All Welcome 
set to 2-5-2020

Soleil knew she couldn't be within the group forever, as in never leave the territory. For quite a while she spent time within Kaistleoki, never leaving the claim. However now that the wound she recieved by someone in Blackfeather Woods was gone, not even a scar, she felt a weight lifted from her shoulders. It was like a reminder to what was there, something she wished to never see again.

She'll never go back there that's for certain. So the lavender lady stood at the edge of Kaistleoki, taking deep breathes to remove herself and venture forth once again, and see what was really out there. Soleil was glad though, she'd always have a place back here.
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Spica didn't like the plains very much, because they reminded her of hunger and they were flat and boring. She preferred cooler places, like... Woods, or whatev. She was often around the borders and sometimes past them to discover other territories or look out into them. So it was no surprise that the youth was at the borders that day after having a play with her twin @Syrma, then a nap, and then awaking and making off to the borders.

Without introduction the youngster wandered up beside her packmate and asked, Where are you going? As she followed her packmate's gaze, trying to figure out what she was looking at.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Lavenders looked down to the young one, and replied with a smile, "no where important." She had no destination in mind, only the resolve to step out as much as she could, before the wariness came back. If it never did, Soleil would come back at sunset with a grand smile, as she hoped dearly for it to be true.

"Maybe across the whole world?" Soleil chuckled.
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nowhere important, came the answer, and Spica let out a long, drawn-out, dramatic teenager sigh. Boooo-ring. Spica had hoped the answer'd be something cool or adventurous and that she'd get to come! But nooo, it was nowhere important. Who knew if she was going anywhere at all? Maybe she was just staring out into nowhere! What a giant waste of time, what a —

Across the world? Not just the world, but the whole world? Spica's grumpy face changed instantly back into interested and she looked at her pack mate. The whole world? That's pretty big, right? Honestly, Spica had no clue just how big, for she'd never travelled it herself. Have you travelled a lot? Was it cool?? Though it was hard to imagine that anyone who knew how cool the world was would end up in BoringsVille, Spica was still curious to figure it out.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
The child was full of emotions that flashed before her lavender hues, and she couldn't help but chuckle, "indeed." The world was far large then any of them could imagine, as each wolf seemed to carry a part from a brand new land, a place that no one else had heard from.

"I travelled," she nodded, "I wasn't born here. It was beautiful." However the lackluster of adventure would remain silent for now, as it seemed whoever the pup was would be quite disappointed if she would find out. Soleil wandered for only a few months before coming forth to the wilds, but even then the views she saw were beautiful. Though not exicting, the lady admitted internally.
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Spica was kinda confused that the woman would travel and end up here, of all places. After confirming that the whole world was a pretty big place, but not really specifying where she would then go right now, the woman said she came from a different place and it was beautiful there. Really? Then why'd you come to Boringsville? Spica asked, clearly sceptical of the stories that the woman painted because, honestly, she couldn't imagine someone coming from a beautiful place settling here, at these plains, where nothing ever happened.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Is it boring here?" She supposed so to a pup, who was not allowed to venture out. However when she was younger, no one had watched her as diligantly, and freely left to go meet with her own papa, "why so?"

"I desired a family, because mine went to the sky." Her aunts and uncles, while blood, treated her an outsider, furthering her desire for some place to call a home.. She desires oh-so much.
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
This pack mate didn't seem to understand how dreary these flat-ass plains could get. Spica rolled her eyes as if it was super obvious why anyone would think the plains boring. Even though Spica could get out pretty easily, especially now that she was getting closer and closer to being an adult, she still disliked the plains because she had to return there at the end of the day. It was the worst home base in the history of ever.

Duhh, she said when her pack mate asked her why. It's sooo flat and there's just nothing to see, or actually, you can see everything. There's no adventure at all. And there's no food to practise hunting on. It's literally the worst. And I mean, Spica had like a whole bunch of life experience so she obviously knew that things couldn't get much worse than this.

Your family went to the sky? How? Spica frowned, finding it hard to imagine how it would look like when a wolf would go to the sky. She didn't quite realise the metaphor, not having faced a lot of death in her life.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Why not play with the others?" She understood the young ones dismay, because she had to agree. Soleil wasn't a fan of these plains as well, it was so open and flat, there was nothing but the slumbering mice underneath the snow. Rarely did she see some, but hopefully, they can move. However if Spica was so bored, where was her playmates?

"Weak, old, passed their bodies, to fly to the sky." The lady stepped delicately on this path.. Who was this childs parents? She really didn't want to disrespect their teaching and suddenly pull the death card. Oh gosh, she should've avoided it all together. Mistakes. Soleil felt nervous.
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Why not play with the others? Well, of course she also played with her family but like Syrma was the funnest one of them and there was only so much amusing one could do. This adult wouldn't understand, of course. Spica dramatically threw herself at the ground into the cold snow and rolled over while she brought out a frustrated Ugh! So misunderstood. I do play with them but like there's only so much boring compensation you can do, y'know what I'm sayin'? Spica rolled her eyes as she stared up at the skies above them. Equally unsurprising right now.

Spica didn't really get the whole bodies-flying-to-the-sky thing so she just kinda glossed over that initially. Sounded pretty weird. Wait, would her body fly to the sky? Oh god is my body gonna fly to the sky some day? It looks pretty boring up there too. The worst. Meanwhile Spica didn't at all notice the nervousness, so caught up in her own woes.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Well.. Perhaps you and your friends can create a new game together?" Soleil was a rather lonesome pup, so she did not understand the boredness, or annoyance that came to others. She was not watched as a child either, and ventured in and out as she pleased, often meeting with her dearly father, who was not allowed to join the Pack. She was more of a sad pup, then of the energetic Spica.

"Oh.." and she messed up, "i'm not sure. I'm still alive." Soleil gave an awkward chuckle.
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Creating a new game sounded like work, and while bored, Spica didn't really want to do anything for actual work. She kinda ignored the comment because she didn't feel much like it but didn't want to seem a lazy-ass either so she just glossed over it by jumping onto the thing about the weak and old passed away wolves.

So it seemed adults didn't know everything, then. The pack mate didn't seem to know at all what else was going on and so Spica felt kinda tricked. Was she being held for a food? Pfffr, Spica splurted out, You're just messing with me, aren't you? She didn't like it being held for a food initially, but also, the thought that an adult wasn't stuffy and serious and just here to be informative was pretty intriguing, and that intriguing feeling soon took over.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Perhaps, but perhaps not?" Soleil held a friendly smile as she chuckled to the pup. She was hoping it wouldn't result into some wordly-crisis, or a battling cry toward her parents. Definitely didn't want to upset anyone, especially since she wasn't sure who the pup belonged to. Eventually perhaps, but at the moment drew a blank..

"But maybe.. It's time for a nap." An excuse to get away, good one Soleil.
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Spica rolled her eyes as her pack mate said that she was maybe messing with her, which to Spica was pretty much a confirmation that she was. Ugh. You're the worst, Spica said grumpily as she looked at her pack mate, who then announced that it was time for ?? a nap ????

Uhm, no? Spica said, before realising maybe she was talking about herself. But wait, I didn't even get your name. And sleeping is for the boring, anyway! Maybe this pack mate wasn't the most interesting, but it was still less boring than being alone.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Soleil could only chuckle awkwardly as the pup referred to her as the worst. She thought she was a nice woman.. But was she really? Oh my, that'd be quite disappointing if all she done so far was rude. 

"Oh, I'm Soleil Kinaiver, nice to meet you," the lavender wolf introduced herself, "but I enjoy sleeping. I can dream of what cannot be."
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Finally she introduced herself, the woman who didn't seem to think of herself as the worst, even though she so clearly was. Anyway -- Spica was about to introduce herself too, when she was distracted by something Soleil said. You can choose what you dream?! she said breathlessly, immediately distracted and captivated by what the woman had said. Wow, that's so cool! How do you do that? Can you teach me?! Oh, she hoped that it was a teachable thing. Spica only ever dreamt about stupid or boring stuff.