Whitebark Stream then you can't have me at my morning glory
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
Being vague about this thread. She's a few yards from the border.

Whitebark Stream was an impressive claim. Anokhi had been careful not to wander too close, nor too far, finding a shallow den some feet from the border to be a decent resting place. Each morning, she would walk a small portion of the border's perimeter to prepare herself for the day. 

She'd been curious about Artyom and Dawn, and whoever else might be hidden within the territory. Anokhi figured that at some point, she would have to find a way inside. For now, her focus was on satiating her hunger with a short hunt.
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Dutifully, Connor patrolled as he did every day. A brush here, a mark there. It was boring and mindless, but he started thinking of it as taking a walk, & his patrols became rather therapeutic.

Today, he noticed something out of the ordinary: a stranger by the border. She appeared to be searching for something, so he trotted up to her & said, Hello there. You're quite close to our border; do you need something?
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Anokhi looked up from her trail and examined her companion. He wore a pelt of cream and gold, carried himself with a stature to rival her own. She admired his light eyes with a soft sigh and wondered what they might have been hiding. 

Who're you? the waif asked. He held a slight resemblance to her own tribe; though the colors were somewhat uncommon, the wave of his fur was familiar. Anokhi turned her attention back to her chosen scent and continued to follow it, assuming he would do the same.
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She didn't answer his question & instead asked who he was. Connor found the timing that question odd, but he answered it nonetheless. My name is Connor, I'm a member of Whitebark Stream. The silent question of who she was hung in the air as the strange woman continued her search, nose to the ground. He trailed close behind her & inquired, Are you looking for prey?
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Connor, she repeated, My name is Anokhi. Her words were heavily accented, lilted in the southern fashion. Looking for breakfast, actually. The waif turned a mischevious look back to the assumed guardian as she continued to track the...hare? No.

The trail continued to grow stronger until it verged on overwhelming. She scrunched her face into a frown and allowed her tongue to loll, saliva beginning to build and drip from her chin. You want to hunt with me? Anokhi asked, figuring that was his intent.
25 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She introduced herself as "Anokhi" & invited him to hunt. Connor deliberated on his answer; it wasn't his initial intention to hunt with this woman, but it was winter, & she didn't have a pack. Finding no harm in helping her, he said, I suppose I can. Do you have a trail?
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Just follow me! Eights seemed to seek control, but Anokhi would continue to deny it. She walked along the trail for some time until the warren came into view. See? How many do you think we can get? She was crouched and whispering, dark eyes turned in search for his own.