Hushed Willows Pick a place to die where it's high and dry
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Eilonwy squished her face between her paws as she admired the little angry face that the feathered imp seemed to be making at her, and she was so consumed by his littleness, unable to see a bigger picture due to her current state of consciousness, that she failed to see just how beautiful the nymph really was within the blob that her eyes were getting.

Oh, but you're both so cute! she corrected herself giving a thorough look at the sharp, delicate markings on the fae's face. If she'd been fully awake she probably would have even become a little self conscious. But then again... Everything seems so perfectly beautiful in this place... I'm not even surprised

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 13, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 14, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 14, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 17, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 18, 2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 19, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 19, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 24, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 25, 2020, 10:31 AM