Hushed Willows Pick a place to die where it's high and dry
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
After an over-confident long time staring at the snowy duo, Eilonwy rolled over to sit up in a more propper position. it took her a while to realize she was actually interacting with a real someone and not a hallucination, and perhaps it was too late for that first impression. She didn't feel guilty or shameful about using weeds as a part of her daily life because they had an intention. She had learned - through hard work and loads of counseling - to love herself and work towards balance, and meditating with the aid of her weeds was very helpful.

Ah, no worries she said with a wide smile as she sat up like a little bun (because she's baked, get it? I suck at puns). She was still infatuated with the little familiar Lumi had with her, and she tilted her head to a side in order to give the little guy a cute look hoping he would finally acknowledge her existence. The next comment Lumiya made had an intention behind it, and though it was hard to grasp on reality in her a state, Eilonwy was a perceptive girl; it just took her a little longer to realize that she was suggesting something quite serious. At first she nodded as she smiled back at the girl, mimicking her behavior and glancing around at their captivating surroundings, but after a moment she got the hint. Oh! You're setting up a court here? she asked, honestly intrigued and then she became self aware. Wait, oh dear! Am I trespassing? she said and started collecting herself a bit tighter, suddenly ashamed of her current state.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 13, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 14, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 14, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 17, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 18, 2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 19, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 19, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 24, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 25, 2020, 10:31 AM