Hushed Willows Pick a place to die where it's high and dry
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
The bird fluttered around in a clearly annoyed gesture, staring down at Eilonwy as though he was about to smack her in the face, and she took the hint. He didn't like her, and though it was sad that such a cute thing, one in which Eilonwy had found such an honest and innocent interest, would so soon reject her. She looked away, knowing better than to mess with clawed creatures.

Lumiya was obviously eager to invite Eilonwy to join her, and honestly, there was not a single reason for Eilonwy to turn down the offer (that, of course, in her current state of endless bliss and positivity) so she too eagerly accepted. Yes! Of course I'll join you! she said in an abrupt sway of emotional state. That's exactly what I've been looking for! Also, I have nowhere to go, to be honest. I would very much love to keep this den! It's so perfect. she chirped earnestly.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 13, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 14, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 14, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 17, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 18, 2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 19, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 19, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Eilonwy - February 24, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Pick a place to die where it's high and dry - by Lumiya - February 25, 2020, 10:31 AM