Thunder Dome oh my die
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
The winds were rough, with winter included it was truly freezing. Though for the Princess, who adored the cold over the blistering heat, she absolutely loved it. Perhaps it'd be a good home if the thought came to be.. Though right now she was within Kiwi's group. However she maaay not be able to go back! The task was, if she did not bring two, not one, but two wolves with her for the group, she wasn't allowed to return! Woe's is her!

Though despite the intense whirlwind surrounding, she saw a cavern.. How intriguing, should Aerasha enter?
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
See, these mountains were cool and all, but not exactly Zane's style.  He was diggin the height and the danger of that shit but fuck, man, who the hell made these ridges so damn steep?  He was huffing by the time he reached the top of the rise he was climbing and sat down.  Shiiiiit he needed to lift or something.  God damn.

Didn't help that the wind was fucking freezing.  Who decided this shit?  Zane's parents hadn't exactly been the religious type, but he'd figured a while ago any gods had to be righteous dicks to have made winter a thing.  And summer.  And ticks.  And porcupines.  Goddesses were probably hot though, so maybe not a complete waste.

Now in a solid, stupid daydream of some smokin lady chick racing down from her heavenly perch to nail his dumb ass, Zane continued forward, in a line that led him running directly across Aerasha and her cave.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
As torturous these lands maybe be, she still kept an easy-going smile and a flower-hued life. She was debting within these cold winds onto enter the unknown, or to see what else was around, and hazards that could linger. Except, the danger went straight out across from her, making Aerasha blink,

"ohhh myyy?~"
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
What a fuckin bad day.

Zane braced his shoulders against the wind and pushed forward, but pulled up when he spotted Aerasha.  A few things went through his brain then.  Wolf.  Stranger.  Girl.  Gorgeous.  Alone.

What a fuckin great day.

That turnaround took about .5 seconds, and immediately Zane lifted his head, ignoring the wind that was dragging icy knives through his fur.  Holy shit it was cold.

Hey, babe.  What's a pretty thing like you doin out in this wind, eh? He asked, trying to be svelte.  A little hard to maintain a casual walk in this windy shit storm, but fuck, was he going to try!
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
He turned around fast, and put on the moves that reminded her of a certain 'knightly' jester (@Tiffany). Aerasha wondered why these men contained such flowery words, when she was the one needed for the hue of flowers! Perhaps they desired the same.. The Princess would appreciate those who carried the same likes, but at the same time it'd be so boring.

"Ohhhhh, you seeeeee this cave?" Her bicolors looked toward the endless abyss as she tipped to the side, "it looooked... Kinda cooool.~" 
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He hadn't even noticed the cave until she pointed it out.  Shit, yeah!  It's fuckin freezing out here, let's check it out.  He grinned, but in his approach picked up the pace a little.  He hoped she wouldn't say no, but even if she did, he was going in that fucking cave.

What's your name, beautiful? he asked, congratulating himself on what a god damn smooth motherfucker he was being.  He struck out a... lot, no fault of his own.  Chicks around here were ice cold, cept that Dhalia babe.  He was feelin this one though.  Zane, dude, it's your moment.  Dont fuckin choke.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
The coffee woman wouldn't deny a guide, made it easier for her not to worry about directions. She of course, would take full advantage of his politeness, maybe with the hint of lust he produced. She followed him with a flowery smile, with a slight, "yaaaay.~"

"Ohhh, i'm Aerasha.~" A fallen Princess, a simple wanderer as of now, and a pledged member. Speaking off... Wasn't she supposed to be, maybe recruiting others? "and youuuu?" and might as well be blunt, "oohhhh, anndddd, are youuu a loner looookin' for a Pack?"
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
As she spoke, he ducked into the cave and looked around.  First glance said it was empty, and first glance was good enough for Zane!  He silently congratulated his find, conveniently forgetting she'd been the first there.  What a good solid bro he was, lettin the chick crash here.  Super fuckin kind.

Aerasha.  Wow.  Name's Zane, he introduced with a cocky smirk.  I'm definitely a loner, but I ain't lookin for a tie down.  Packs are a fuckin drag, yknow?  Tellin you what to do, makin you work for the man.  He rolled his eyes.  I am the man, who the fuck said they were in charge?

Then he remembered abruptly who he was talking to and laughed.  But then again, no pack I've found had anything pretty as you in it.  Boom.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Hellooooo Zane." What a simple name, it had been so long since she heard anyone without a highly unique one.. Then again, they weren't really unique anymore, were they? Everyone held them after all, even herself. Now that she was thinking about it though, her brother held a simple name.. 

"Ohhh, buuttt, they can be suuuppperrrr fun.~" If they weren't, the Princess wouldn't find any reason to join one. The thunder boomed and the winds roared as Aerasha smiled happily on thinking over it. The drama, the spice, oh the potential it had! Especially with the current one she joined, such angst kids, what fun could happen?

"Wannaa.. Join Skairipa?~" Straight to the point, she thought might as well try.
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
zaney boy might get dropped, poor dude.  time is limiting :(

It was so fuckin tempting for Zane to just lie.  Sure babe, whatever you say, lets duck in this cave and make my 'joining' official, eh?  But fuck that noise.  He shook his head.  I ain't lookin for no pack, though I'm sure shackin up with a sweetheart like you wouldn't be a sacrifice.  He said, unable to resist tossing her a quick grin.  Shitty leaders have been trying to tell me what to do for months, I'm over it.

At least for now, he'd given up on looking for a home to settle in.  Spring meant warm weather and better prospects for a wandering soul like him.  What makes this Skairipa so great, huh?  Why don't you hit the road with me, tear up the forests n shit?
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Ohhhhh, but I like Kiwi and Yami too much to leave.~" Their development was too juicy to deny, and she was excited to come back and see what was to unfold. Aerasha did not know what Yami would do with her newfound feelings, and the Princess would like to see it unfold, but the opera takes far too much time to develop. If she stopped by the sea and returned, perhaps there would be more evolving on the process.

She knew it wasn't the life for everyone, just as the Kingdom wasn't her's, but her dear little brother. She can't convince him, but what mattered most is that she tried!

"Hmmm," she thought, "cuuuute girls?"~
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Cute girls.  How cute? he asked, giving her a look.  Can't be cute as you.  Oh shiiiiiiiit bro, that was good!  Mental high five as he waited for her obviously flattered response.  

He wasn't considering it too heavily... but she'd hit his weak spot.  He was a fuckin sucker for cute girls.  Not that he'd had much luck in that department, but he'd accepted he was too much prime wolf Adonis material for a lot of the chicks around here to handle.  Typical.