Hoshor Plains Almost had it all.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Joining 
Spring was in the air — well, not really, but what counted was the scent of so many women ready for a good time. He'd trailed after a few of them on the off chance he could get some action, and when nothing really panned out, Dingo had sulked a while and roamed inland. He hated winter and all that came with it. The cold, the wet, the way that easy prey became so much harder to obtain because of the deep snow. It was awful! He wanted to find a suitable distraction when he came upon the edge of a pack. This was enough to curtail his lewd thoughts for the time being; it was an opportunity he couldn't let pass him by.

He had been romping in the snow for the better part of an hour now, trying to determine where the hell the pack limits were. Sometimes he thought he'd found a marker and that got him excited, but after travelling in one direction or another, he'd lose the trail. All the snow didn't help; the overcast sky was turning a deep navy color and soon the clouds would be so thick Dingo would lose all the light, leaving him with nothing. That didn't work for him. He wasn't about to let winter win, so he kept on hunting... Until he was well beyond the territory limits, lost among the scents of wolves.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Soleil was all over the new people; believing this was to be her third she came forward into the territory. However that didn't mean they were a recruit, but she would hope so. After all, who would enter a claimed land, with no scent of pack upon them? Whoever it was, is lucky that the lavender lady decided to take a midnight stroll, finding it trouble to sleep.

"You're in a bit too deep," she called forth to the stranger, finding them alarmingly close but still remained unhostile for the time being, and hopefully furthermore, "this is Kaistleoki, do you need assistance?"
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
You're a bit too deep, spoke a voice that carried across the plain. He could not help but think, 'Thats what she said!' Which elicited a smirk upon his round face, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes. He wheeled about to face the oncoming shape and saw a comely woman - and as he had been hunting for just such a thing to keep himself entertained, Dingo felt this was a sign his luck was shifting for the better. His tail arched over his back and waved happily while he play-bowed and dashed a bit closer.

The more she spoke the less he listened; she said something about Castle-whatever and he let out a small huff of laughter. Me, need somethin'? Maybe just the company of a pretty lady like yourself. Wag-wag-wag went his happy little tail, although as he drew up beside her it stopped flagging so dominantly and rested at his hocks. His eyes roved over her, hardly disguising his intent as he took in all of her curves. 

Or some place to crash - preferably before winter shits snow all over the place! Yep, he's certainly a charmer.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
If she had heard his thoughts, most likely the colorful woman would've been flushed with embarassment. Alas, she did not read signs too well, and did not notice when he had a dogs eye, and gazed at her figure with a hungry look, only assuming perhaps he was a loner who had not ate in a while. A common theme to those who wonder their borders too closely, and she took pity upon them.

"Oh, well thank you, but perhaps if you wish to join, I would need to call for my Count." He would't do much with flirtation tactics, but didn't appreciate his cursing, "I am Soleil Kinaiver, who are you?"
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
She did not appear bothered by his antics, which made her all the more appealing. How far could he push things? Dingo was known to be quite lewd, sometimes so obstinate in getting what he wanted that he would disregard the feelings (and safety) of those he targeted. It would be easy enough for Dingo to overpower the young woman -- but he would be losing out on easy food, plus the safety of a pack. For how he would have to cool his libido.

Your count? He murmured to himself as he tried to understand her meaning. He didn't know what that meant, but whatever. She wanted his name so he made a point to bow and dance a bit, adding a flourish, as he proclaimed: Dingo of Clan Crestwood! Avid traveller, charmer, and hunter for all things beautiful! Okay, that wasn't super accurate, but it wasn't like wolves wrote resumes.

Soleil -- thassa French name, aye? Got yourself a sunny disposition to match?
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Yes, our leader is @Ira, the Count." It took her a bit as well, to understand the different rankings that the group had compared to others. They didn't follow the normal, but she enjoyed the sway of a newer look, one she hasn't been accustomed too just yet, as Soleil was still a civilian in their laws.

"A pleasure Dingo Crestwood," she chuckled by the indeed, charming male. He had the charisma of one she hadn't met before, but it would be a stretch to say that she knew of many. He was a charming change to the rather dull days, and lightened up her week just a bit to have a good laughter, something she doesn't do often, as Soleil was usually alone.

"Yes it is," the lavender soul'd lady nodded, "my mother was enamoured over the french names. I hope to match to it's meaning."
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Ira. He'd make note of that name and seek them out - maybe. Maybe it would be better if Dingo stuck to himself, or tagged along with this pretty girl for a while. Anything was better than roaming the wilderness; although he'd have a better chance of getting laid if he was a free bird, he supposed.

Whatever rude machinations passed through his thick skull, Dingo focused as best he could on what Soleil was saying and did not let his charm (nor his smile) drop. A pretty name for a pretty girl! He declared after, his tail a sickled blur of orange behind him as it wagged. Good to meetcha. Be great to meet this Ira fellow too, if ya think they'll find me pleasing to the eye - his brow wiggled a little, and Dingo watched the girl with an eager, expectant glimmer in his gaze.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Soleil chuckled, amused by his charismatic ways. She didn't realize the rather sly thoughts that Dingo had, but more-so thought he was a pleasant fellow for his charming persona, "Very well," she started, feeling a rather excited smile upon her face, "I'll call @Ira." A usual standard, to call forth your leader, as so she did. A howl of gather, for only one who ruled Kaistleoki, the count.

"I hope you'll stay with us." She rather enjoyed Dingo, and hoped he would be a fantastic pack mate. They definitely needed more happy-go-lucky men amongst their ranks to brighten the team up. Perhaps gather more! How'd Soleil would love a large family.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
For once the Count had been resting when she was called. She preferred to be on her feet, but it was wise for her to still take the chance to rest every now and then. Speedy had been very clear that her leg might never fully heal properly if she pushed herself too hard and that was the last thing she desired.

Making her way to her paws, Ira followed the howl until she found Soleil and the stranger. To her surprise they weren't at the borders, in fact, they were quite a bit in from the scent markers. For a moment Ira questioned the chances of this man being nose blind, but the thought was quickly shoved out of her head.  After all, what were the chances of three wolves that couldn't smell ending up at their doorstep? There was no reason for him to be this far unless he was a friend of their newer member. Soleil. Golden eyes flicked to the man's face as she waited for an explanation.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
The woman called for her count, and Dingo wasted no time in watching her lift her head; he studied the way her body moved, her throat reacting to the howl that coursed through it. He probably imagined all sorts of things while Soleil was distracted (all of which would be quite lewd and graphic); and he smiled warmly enough to her when she was finished. Her comment was met with a wave of his tail and a nod - Aye!

Of all the places he could have stumbled upon, this one appeared to be right up his alley. Weird ranks aside, if everyone living in this claim was as cute and eager-to-please as this young girl, Dingo was in for a spot of fun. He deserved it! As one of the most eligible bachelors of the Wilds, he should have been roaming around and banging all the horny ladies; instead he was here, hopeful to be allowed to stick around and get some free food in the process. 

When another wolf finally came trotting up to the pair, Dingo looked to it and his eyes went wide. The woman was larger than him (which wasn't a rare sight) and her coat was composed of a mixed grey, immaculate. Her body was rugged and her expression serious. The man was not a strong believer in anything (least of all "love at first sight") but when he got a look at this well built wonder, his jaw slackened and he moved to intercept them eagerly. 

The woman spoke one word, the name of her companion, and shot him a stern look which made his heart tha-thump in his chest. There was something domineering about this silver-clad woman and out of Dingo's many kinks, Ira checked the boxes on each of them perfectly. He swept in to an enthusiastic bow and proclaimed to her, Greetings! I am Dingo of Clan Crestwood; traveller of the world, purveyor of fact as well as fiction, expert marksman -- and I'm pretty, to boot. At yer service, m'liege!

Cue the fedora-tip.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
"Greetings, Count," a dip of the head before continuing, "he wondered in a bit too deeply," Soleil knew Ira would be a bit wary on how he got this far, but she couldn't say anything else on why besides, "he wishes to join Kaistleoki." She did not think he ventured further for other reasons, except to seek shelter for the continuing winter. Many had done the same, seeking a pack as shelter for the food they have, but while a selfish reason to join, many prove themselves in the end. She supposed he too, would be the same.

"He is energetic." The lady chuckled slightly toward his over the top introduction. He was an interesting one, she thought, but he seemed like the polar opposite to the silver leader before them. What a curious duo.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It was Dingo who stepped up to the plate first with a lengthy introduction. At least it saved her the time asking what exactly qualified him to stand in their ranks. He was bold to travel into claimed territories in hopes to join, in fact, if you asked her it was closer to stupid. Lucky for Dingo, Kaistleoki is not one to bite before they bark.

Soleil was quick to follow up, her words more or less already gathered with her short assessment of the spunky male before her. Don't you think it is unwise to trespass where you desire to seek refuge? The roan warrior's eyes never left the male. She wasn't particularly concerned by his presence, here he was outnumbered and she likely out skilled him. Yet, she did not turn him away, To translate your introduction, I am not wrong to assume you offer your skills as a scout, hunter, or storyteller? The last was not particularly desired, but it was a spot that still held purpose.

Perhaps if Ira did not hold the ideals Evergreen had set, Dingo would have been long since been chased out, but he was lucky enough to stumble into the one pack she knew of that valued second chances. There was room for him to prove his worth, and the Count would not deny a skilled hunter with pups likely on the way.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
They exchanged a look; it was more like Ira glared at him for a hot second, but he'd take what he could get. Soleil mentioned that he was excitable and he gave a big ol' grin her way as thanks, because she was right, but it was Ira that held his entire focus. Her chiding tone only further cemented Dingo's growing delight with the domineering woman, and when given a moment to answer her question he practically jumped at the chance.

I can be whatever you want me to be! If he'd been alone with her then he'd have winked, but, he didn't want to make Soleil uncomfortable (nor ruin his chances with either woman) so he didn't. I've been all over, so yeah I could be a scout. I'm alive, so that proves I can hunt. I've got lots of stories! I even have a little bit of history here in the Wilds - but that's for another time. He didn't want to say the wrong thing here, so he hastily corrected: I once ran with a pack in the Hinterlands, but that was before all the famine business. Dunno if they're even still around, but I thought I'd try my luck elsewhere.

It was a good call - now he was here! These women had made quite the catch today.
69 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
skip me if needed since she became a bystander!

She was patiently listening, was the two continued in talk. She knew Ira preferred people of skill and would determine their strengths before so, but even though not all had, she had kindness in her heart to still allow those with even the most useless of skills. A kind leader, Soleil thought.

Dingo though seemed to have skills she could not provide, and was wondering curiously at his stories, as lavender eyes gleamed in interest as the lady listened to the two.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
wrap up?

The Count's expression never changed as she took in the male's stature. At the very least he did not appear to be suffering from the famine, or at least not as bad as some. He was well enough to provide for those who were still recovering and with prey reappearing he had plenty of opportunities to prove his skill. Very well.

There was still the issue of trespassing, but for now she would let it slide in exchange for his services. It just meant the roan woman would be keeping an eye on Dingo until her concerns were calmed and his mistake had been paid for. I will allow you to prove your worth. A good start would be feeding the hungry mouths. You can meet your pack mates when you provide their meals.
153 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Being turned in to the resident pizza man wasn't such a bad call, Dingo could handle that. Plus it meant he could get the lay of the land (both inside the claim and out!) which would suit his tendency to travel. Maybe if he had this task to focus on he'd stick around a little longer than usual - as he had with Asterism Grove; he had found a purpose there, after all. With another flourish-riddled bow he yipped to both the women, Consider it done! And then with a click of his heels he was bounding away to track down something tasty.