Moonspear Inquiries
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
@Dhalia decided to go and throw Jasper (and Dhalia) at Moonspear!! So for @Hydra since she would know Anda and Seb :D SURPRISE SEB AND ANDA BABIES

Jasper had been utterly gutted to be at the Caldera but finding no one there. He had hoped to see how his parents had lived but it looked like the area had been abandoned for quite awhile. There had been no scents or anything hinting they had been there only for the stories. Eventually, Jasper had wanted to press on, perhaps some neighboring backs knew what happened to the Caldera or they would find some of the other packs they heard about as children.

Jasper was a bit impatient and couldn't wait no more, so he decided to knock on the door by howling for leadership. Perhaps they would know more about the area. He figured they would since they scented like an established pack. He had let Dhalia know with a howl that he was going to visit this pack's border. Maybe she would join later. Jasper felt that he was so close to seeing the world that his parents had lived in.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A howl had sounded off, and Hydra moved to find the source of it. She answered in rejoinder that she had heard and was on her way, and before long she found who it had been that called. There was something... familiar about him, even from afar; when she closed the distance between them there was even something about his scent that struck her as such. But the uniqueness to his own scent allowed Hydra to know she did not know him—she never did forget a scent. 

I am Hydra Ostrega, Queen of Moonspear, she introduced lowly, her eyes openly assessing him. He was lean and lanky, though not unattractive for it—clearly, he was young. She attributed his leanness more to the circumstances of winter than his stature; Hydra imagined, idly to herself, that he might fill out. What is it you have come for? She inquired in her next breath, licking her chops as she observed him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It wasn't long until Jasper gotten a reply from a wolf that one was coming to see him. He sat away from the border, as he was always taught by his parents. She was very familiar with approaching packs since his parents had done that many times when offering their medic trade as a service. Soon he was met with a dark female that introduced herself as the Queen of this pack. Jasper dipped his head politely and had stayed submissive to the female until he heard her name. "Ostrega?," he let out sounding surprised. "My name is Ostrega too!!," he added.

The male looked over her, dark female. Wait, maybe he had heard about this place. She was named Hydra. Maybe her mom had told him about her a few times. "I'm Jasper Rochester-Ostrega. My parents are Andalusia and Sebastian. Do you know them?," he asked, now super curious that he had stumbled on part of their family he had been looking for. Then he remembered her question. "Ah, yes. I came looking for information about my family and where my parents lived before they had me and my sister."
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others acknowledgment of her—their, as it turned out—caused Hydra to lean forward, only just, in her interest; upon the information gained, Hydra tilted her head at him and looked at him in an altogether different light. This wolf before her was family. Looking to him, as he continued on, Hydra could see the similarities between him and those he named. There were things that made him look like his mother and his father; the umber shades upon him, the blondes too, were reminiscent of Andalusia... and his eyes, down to the brows, reminded her of Sebastian. 

I did, she informed him with a nod. She had taken in Andalusia prior to Sebastian, though they had reunited and she had welcomed him here. They lived here, with Moonspear and I, she grinned. What was it that he wished to know?
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper beamed when the other told her that they had lived her. How exciting! His tail was wagging, the youth couldn't really keep all his seriousness together yet. His sister and him had traveled for so long but this was confirmation that they had reached Teekon wilds, it was where his father had come to and where they met. "Moonspear!," he let out and looked around, taking it all in.

"Can you tell me more about their lives here?," Jasper sounded. "They always talked about Teekon and all these places it is so great to see that it all is... real," he admitted. After all, he had wondered if all the stories hadn't been made up. "We already found the Caldera, somewhere they lived for a long time, but there was no pack... Do you know where Elwood lives?," he asked curiously.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
While they were here, things were peaceful enough. They were quiet, though good packmates. Here is likely but a small chapter of their lives, where they found one another again, she hummed. All thanks to her, Hydra liked to think, and finding Sebastian. Her sisters too, by proxy. They led him in the right direction. Their stay upon Moonspear was not too long at all, though they had shared they would be leaving. How are they, now? she wondered with genuine interest.

As for Elwood, Hydra looked thoughtful for a moment. She tried to think on the name itself, but then and there could not connect it to anything. Having not met the man, she knew him by neither scent nor face. Names were far more difficult for Hydra to latch onto unless they had done her an extreme right, or an extreme wrong... inadvertent or otherwise. The Caldera has relocated several times over. There had been a war with Blackfeather Woods, and although the Caldera won it the Blackfeather wolves eventually returned. Rather than fret over revenge, they moved, she informed. As for their location? Hydra explained to him their whereabouts, to the best of her own knowledge.
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Jasper's tail wagged when she spoke about them. He knew they had lived longer at the Caldera, that was for sure but it was just good to meet wolves from their past. "They did tell me they found each other again," he returned, so that seemed to fit. He didn't doubt that the female would lie to him really. Jasper was too genuine for that. "They are good," he smiled. "We, my sister and I, were a surprise to them. Mom thought she couldn't have pups. They were lone wolves at the time, so they joined a pack offering their medical skills in return for shelter. Once we were two months they left and have been doing that ever since. They love to learn about new pack cultures, they often only stay for a moon cycle to teach individuals about healing and medicine before they move on." It had been a nomadic life from the start for them. "I've been in many packs already," she chuckled.

Hydra explained about the Caldera. Jasper's eyes widened. "A war," he gasped and then frowned, no wonder their scents had been gone. "Do you know what direction they went?," he asked. The young male dipped his head submissively. He hoped Hydra would know, but he also didn't want to be rude by asking all the information and then leaving. "Can I do something in return for your information, Aunt Hydra?," he offered.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The topic was one that Hydra thought of. Towhee also thought she was barren... could this be the case for her? That would be nice, but such things, she understood, were not often reality. And she would not delude her friend with such stories and hurt her heart if such a thing could never come to her. When he asked for the information in reference to the war, Hydra nodded. Perhaps when you see them again, they can tell you more about it, for Blackfeather was no more, and there was no need to tell him any ghost stories. Perhaps some children left behind somewhere, but here and now... a nonissue. In this Wilderness, anyway. 

That way, she gestured toward the general direction of the Firebirds. As for what he could do for her? Some day, when you do look to settle, come and join your family here. Your sister, too, she welcomed with a grin. Aunt Hydra. The words warmed her; she hoped someday he might return. Jasper turned and was on his way shortly thereafter, and Hydra watched him go with a protective eye on the horizon before she returned to her own duties. 

fader <3