Lion Head Mesa Now I'm going to tear an arm off of Flug
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Private 
@Rowan! Backdated quite a bit.

After getting a few meals into Rowan, Black Hat decided it was time to see what he was made of. He awoke at midmorning from a mediocre sleep and summoned the boy with a short howl, then waited for him to arrive.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The boy was exploring and ensuring that the area was secure whilst the man slept. He felt a lot more alive and stronger and knew that Black Hat saw it in him too. He didn't mind, he was ready for him to start teaching him.
Rowan just didn't know how different his methods would be from Tundra's.

The howl that signaled BH was awake changed Rowan's course as he quickly arrived, not wasting time.
He was still unsure of him, but they'd built an understanding that as long as Rowan did as asked, he would be lenient and even kind. Though he'd never admit it, that was for certain.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
super sorry for the long wait! i'm alive again. ♥

Rowan made good time. Ready for your first lesson? He asked, giving him another once-over. He was hale and in much better shape than when he first found him. Black Hat was eager to see what he was made of and compare him to Hela, who was a difficult pupil to top. But if he showed just a pinch of potential, that was good enough for him.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA