Barrow Fields she like girls & and i like girls
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 
@Huā if you're up for it! I determined Barrow Fields since it's inbetween WGI and HW! ❤

Aoibh felt incased and suffocated of the whispering weald of willows, she hoped that a a small venture looping west would fuel her visions with swatches of tall grass and fields and a myriad of golds and verts . . . It was hard to get all of her mind, the change and the travel and Lumiya . . . and Orlaith. She wanted it all gone today, as if they never exsisted. She needed a distraction. A really sweet, lovely looking distraction. Her preference of women had irked her maother and midwives but they pai no mind to it as she progressed, seeing as she wouldn't have the daint and flair to betrothed anyways.  
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Aoibh's distraction was not far. Huā made her way across the inland once again. Perhaps she'd come upon another three-legged wolf or some sort of blind-deaf combo who she could offer a home to. It was her sort of last call scouting trip, to look out for any others who seemed in desperate need for a place to stay, heal if anything. 

Instead she was met with a powerful woman.

This girl seemed to hold confidence in each step, with a sort of hardened look that told the tale of a no-bullshit attitude. Just younger than Huā, but not too young- and so curiously the siren approaches the faerie, making her way across grass and snow. For now she is a little too shy to say anything, but hangs awkwardly just a few yards away, in the girl's line of vision. If she were lucky, perhaps she'd be approached. And if she was ignored- perhaps fate intended things that way.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Perhaps the siren was to be mistaken; fate always had a hand in things one would not comprehend. A path laid out before the coming of birth, was something Aoibh did not believe it. Her path was her own, but this instance, would allow her to credit fate. She had come on the wings of benevolence and good doing, yet she was met with something other. Dense gaze, and strong form greeted her cerleuan eyes, along with a wayward faerie. 

The barbaric faerie raised her head as well. Fate; something not to be trifiled with, her mother had said. You cannot fight it. She didn't want to fight now, at least with her gaze striking her senses. She made her move to approach the siren, not to briskly to ward her off. Her cocoa mask and ocean eyes only made ehr want to reach out and study the eccentrics of her more . . .

❝ Do ya . . . come here to stare at people a lot? ❞ she laughs softly, sitting a few tailengths away . . .
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The girl notices her and comes closer, and it breaks her out of some trance, as she does a little shake of her head. Heart beating wildly in her chest- I- I sorry. Forgive me... you are very, um, pretty. Curiously she comes a little closer, before sitting back on her haunches comfortably.

The girl's pelt held the vague traces of other wolf's scents- many women- was that the scent of Lumiya? She recalls the younger girl, who had said at the time that she was simply a wandering traveler. Perhaps she had only imagined it. Still, she knows much can change in short times. That much was clear- since meeting Lumiya, Huā had been kicked from Rusalka and formed her own pack. Who knew where the marbled girl might've ended up now? So she wonders, You from a pack?
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The carnivorous fae could be amused by the shy being of a woman, her accents and all only added to her rarity and kind. An immigrant perhaps, traveler though these parts? Whatever her business, the less than fae was keen on noting what scents graced her as well. A swimmer, juding from her stature and lithe, even the tincture of her eyes reminded her of distant seas back in the faerie weald's domains . . . 

❝ You believe that's so? Flattered. Aoibh, ❞ she hums idly as emeralds and lapis meet, not missing each other's glimmer and pulchritude. ❝ I'm from the making of a pack, if you can even call it that . . . and yourself? ❞ The siren damsel herself, was quite pretty. An allure to her unmatched by the petty options left behind in the faerie court, they weren't as extravagant and exotic. Not like her. Aoibh wouldn't mind a good minute or two spent with an ocean bloom . . .
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
When their eyes meet directly, Huā's cheeks warm and she looks away, slightly nervous. The makings of a pack- that was curious, and perhaps, she thought, she should visit sometime with their leader to form an alliance. Oh? Where it locate? She thinks to ask, but soon her attention is stolen back to... less diplomatic matters. 

The girl asks her of her own origin, and Huā feels proud to be able to say it; I also in making of pack- Yuèlóng. We live on island, I will be empress there. She explains with a slight glance paid behind her to the sea. And then back to Aoibh, gaze becoming sly as she flirts, Maybe sometime, you come visit me there...
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Aoibh smiled at the genuine curiosity of the woman, something that reminded her of her sister. ❝ Somewhere wherever, if you keep walking from the way I came, you'll find a claim of willows and that's me, ❞ the faerie answered, her tone insinuating something completely other than political alliances . . .

Yuèlóng. It didn't roll of an irish tongue that easy, a common one for that matter. Yet another peculiar name for a pack, but no matter. It did sound interesting though, and such an invitation from a lady who was an empress — she had claimed she held no care for the hierarchies and the owrkings of the higher ups, but then, it seemed most entrancing — it would be hard to refuse. Impolite. ❝ I would love to visit. But I wouldn't know who to look for, ❞ Aoibh hummed quietly, relaxing her stature in the grass.  ❝ The empres of the claim you speak of? Or, perhaps your common title? ❞

And only to make the other blush (funnily, it was "cute" in her eyes), she added: ❝ But I could always heed with the most beautiful siren in the land and sea alike? Extravagant, but not far off, yes? ❞
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Somewhere wherever... The way the faerie spoke was simply enchanting, never had she met someone with such otherworldly speech. Although Huā recalls that Lumiya gave off the same energy... and it was rightfully so, the two of them were associated after all. Perhaps she would consider abandoning her people and going to live at the willows with the beautiful women. 

And now the girl complimentos her more, has Huāzhen blushing peachy, shying... Oh, ah um, forgive me, I... f-forget introduce myself. My name Huāzhen... and um, Aoibh, you are too kind! She admits. You ought be titled something like this; the most beautiful faerie my eyes have ever see. She returns. Flirting was not her game and words felt awkward in her mouth, but she would certainly make an attempt. Her ears flatten against her head with bashfulness.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Tell me if you rather me change this, lmao.

❝ Huāzhen, ❞ she spoke, her efforts to hide her accent little futile, ❝ You must have the prettiest name I've ever chanced upon and the kindest empress, then. ❞ Aoibh would be a thoughtful liar if she said Huā didn't make her hert flutter and her stomach feel light and weak, yet she would hate to admit to anyone but the fair siren that stood with her. 

❝ Perhaps you deserve a kiss, ❞ Aoibh teased, sweeping her soft tongue over Huā's own lips and nose, head tilted ina playful manner. mabe fishy, but she didn't mind. Everything seemed perfect about her. The less than faerie wasn't known to be gentle or hide her feelings unless required to, so being forward wasn't unusual to anyone she's met or been beside. 
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
noo dw! it's cute hehe

How long had it been since someone called her name pretty? Certainly it was pretty in her native language, pearl flower, but to commoners it had often come off as a strange and meaningless sound. She was touched by the compliment, for it had been so long since she had heard such words. You are too swee- She began to whine, before she was cut off by the sweetest kiss. 

Huā blushed warmer, rosy and butterflies on the inside as her guts twisted into a perplexed knot. Giggles fluttered in her throat and soon she leaned forward, feeling bolder and bolder by the second. Her own coral tongue plants a kiss on the side of Aoibh's snout, then on her cheek. Oh, how free she felt whenever she could love girls as she wanted! Her family would never know, and she was sure she would one day be married to some man for something like politics... but for now she would savor the love she truly desired.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
EEE i forgot about all my threads :,D

If the the hardheaded faerie had known the empress was already insistent on a kiss, they'd have skipped and touched all the bases already. Aoibh grumbled appreciatively as her gift was returned, her tail lifting sweetly. ❝ Huāzhen, ❞ she murmured sweetly, as if this isn't first time they'd met. ❝ Tell me something about yourself, before we descend into chaos,❞ she laughs heartily (almost nervous), feeling sure enough to rub her body next to her own. It was new feeling, and Aoibh didn't really consider herself such an attractive character, yet it felt good to be adored in the eyes of a goddess. Still, as the lady trap she thought to be, she had rather spend quiet moments of peaceful and suggestive talk then following up on said suggestion.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The faerie received the kiss happily, and Huā's tail wagged excitedly behind her, unable to contain the joy. The way she spoke was intoxicating, and the siren was drunk on it, on her words, on her. Her mind could barely process the request, as she swayed this way and that like a reed blown by the wind. I... I never be with girl this way before, She breathed lightly, leaning in to kiss and preen down Aoibh's neck slowly, distracted. It was decidedly pleasant- much more pleasant than men had ever been, not that she had wanted them, anyway.
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Glad to know I'm the first," the wretched fae while her emeralds mooned over the sea empress' features, hanging on her every word. The girl had never had her neck preende like a rook before — but her heart could trust the siren's teeth kissing and smothering her skin. Aoibh returned her favor, softly nicking the base of her throat, planting hickeys below her silky coat. 
Sadly enough, the eve had begun to set in, the sun lowering her head over the horizon like a wrung neck lowering at the gallows. "I retreat to the willows," Aoibh moaned regretfully. When did she decide to have responsibilities? Tsk. "But I'll visit you, I promise."
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
In that moment when Aoibh returned her actions the heat met its peak, Huā wanted more, to go further than she knew how, and then it was gone- Aoibh suddenly wanting away, speaking of the willows from whence she came. The mermaid's heart and lower abdomen wrenched at the loss. Suddenly there was an absence in the space where she had been kissing the lovely flower; Huā knew she must pull away, allow the woman to go. Farewell, until later on, 宠儿。 Do visit. She breathed gently. She was not one to prolong the pain of goodbyes, and so with a final kiss upon the fairy's cheek, she whirled opposite and skipped away, too heartsore to look back. 

updated thread soon >:3