Moonspear where had i heard this wind before
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
All Welcome 
Starlight flickered through snowy clouds. 

In the higher peaks of the mountain, he had found a small cave. Inside, he had created a place where he could pause to rest on long walks up the rocky incline. From the edge he could look out at the sky and the ground below and beyond. 

The taste of winter was still heavy on the air. His breath came in plumes. From his perch on the edge of his small cave, he had thought he might catch a glimpse of the sky. No such luck; the snow fluttered down lazily, clouds moved overhead. Still, the elevation was pleasant and the air felt quiet there. The shade knew that he would need to return to the lower portion, to his own den. The taste of crisp night air was all too alluring.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona was on her usual patrol, but this time she was inspecting more closely.. The first time there was a patrol, and her second day upon Moonspear, she had the unfortunate meeting of a deceased pack mate. May he rest in peace, but it made the woman wary of what could be hidden within these crevices in the mountain.

Just in case, the spider would peak in. A cave, but some can hide, so she wished to be sure. However it seemed it was an alive being, the child of the Queen, "I apologize for my intrusion," she said an apology for disrupting what he was doing, and to dip back out.
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Not long after he had settled himself on the edge of the cavern, the scent of another wafted upward with the wind and toward him. Atlas’ lips seemed to curve downward into a thoughtful frown.

Before long, the figure of a darkly cloaked woman appeared near the edge of the path that led to the cave. The shade pulled his attention toward her. The burning of his golden gaze was latched on her features. This was a member of the pack, he knew – her scent had been noticed on the edges of the Moonspear claim. Atlas had never crossed her path, though. Based on the short remark that was made and the attempt to depart, he imagined she must have been a solitary sort.

“No need for apologies,” the young man remarked to her, his tone even and rough even in its youth. Then, he waited to see if she would change her mind or if he would watch her earthy frame disappear.
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Polite young man, the woman thought. Desdemona was going to turn away to let him be, for he seemed to wish to be alone. She only assumed by the isolated cave. However she remembered the scenes with Arcturus, and thought it'd be best to tell, "there has been fox sightings," the spider said to the young male, "they may try to claim your den." 

"Be careful." She thought it'd be a helpful warning to maybe mark his area, just incase the red fiends truly do come. She has not seen since hunting the one, but she thought to be careful. When there was one, there was always more.. Desdemona needed to search more, until she is sure.
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Just before the woman turned to leave, she regarded him with a careful expression and offered a warning of foxes. At this, the shade came to life. 

The young Ostrega fixed his gaze on her and rose from his perch. Having the pesky creatures around would do him little good, but Atlas wondered if his brother would fancy a fox hunt. Before he opted to look for his green-eyed kin, the shade looked to the woman with a curious light in his gaze. The thick fur along his neck and chest was swept by a touch of the winter winds. "Would you fancy a hunt for these foxes?" the young man inquired, tone polite but gruff.