peace treaty
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
hoping for @Tyrande Nightshade to pop in

Apologies were hard. If you asked Cara she would've probably preferred to fix things with a feigned smile rather than with words. But sadly it didn't work that way, besides fake smiles had already been exchanged between these two..

And now that she was the queen of the Ouroboros she had the obligation to be in good terms with every single one of her subordinates --especially with Tyrande since the yearling hoped the witch would then take Lecter's place as healer when the time arrived. With that in mind, the frost queen padded through the Spine hoping to run into the dark coated witch on the way.. if not she'd have to go directly to her house something Cara didn't quite feel comfortable with.

It had been there where they had had their little squabble and besides her going knocking at her door to plead for forgiveness wasn't really something the pale girl wanted to do.

<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande had finally finished preparing for the death of the beta. Extra pots had been made and her will had been steeled. Before now, Turande would've scoffed at the idea of remorse for the loss of Lecter, but now that it was happening...

She shook her head, eager to clear it of murky and befuddled thoughts. Speaking of, Tyrande was bummed even more so, now that Kaname and Cara were in charge. It wasn't that she thought them inadequate. They were most likely MORE than adequate, if Lecter and Jinx revered them to where they were heir to leadership. But would she be able to stay, was the question. Would they chase her off, or worse? Would they try to kill her? Would they make it slow? Did Cara hold a grudge like that? Did Kaname? She didn't doubt if Kaname could back up what he flaunted in body motion.

Question after question tumbled about in her head, making her tired and wary. A brisk walk had helped little, if only to worsen it. It was then she caught sight of the pale wolf in question. As soon as the two made eye contact, the toxicologist would freeze, a mix of emotion churning through her face- though none of them threatening- before she respectfully performed a proper submission ritual. Her body seemed stiff and anxious, unsure of what to do. "C-Cara," she spooked, before blinking and promptly clearing her throat. "Cara. I, er... Congratulations on the promotion..."

Turande looked perplexed, not certain on whether to run and hide or stay and pray that she doesn't take some form of punishment for the 'Birdface' incident.
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

It seemed that luck was on her side that afternoon, she had not had to go directly into the witch's house to knock at her door for forgiveness; meeting half-way was far more comfortable for the young Alpha. When the dark coated sorcerer came into view, the yearling suppresed a groan and shallowed her pride. What a bitter taste did it have, was it nearly as bad as Tyrande's lethal potions, she did not know.

She was pleased by the femme's reluctance to lower herself in her presence, though she quickly signaled for her to straighten her posture again --she was not there to please herself with her subordinate's submissive performances.

The witch spoke a compliment which Cara recieved with a grateful smile, then wiping the feeble gesture of her face she cleared her throat, ready to adress the matter of her appereance. "Tyrande, I have been a fool to make you an enemy", she began, the bitter flavor of the upcoming apology stinging her tongue, "I want to apologize to you and kill every resentment we may have between us.. I want you as a friend more than an enemy" she barked while forcing herself to look onto the witch's eyes, even if she may not believe it every word spoken sprouted from the new Queen's heart.

<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
The toxicologist thought quietly for a moment, not sure to say. It was... A strange concept to her, that Cara had come to apologize.

But she had done nothing wrong... I had just overreacted, that's all...

The darker femme slowly began to shake her head as she stood. "No, Cara. You do not need to apologize. I had been in the wrong at the time, I will admit." Tyrande looked rather embarrassed as she continued. "I... I had been an idiot. I took your quiet-ness offensively, when I obviously shouldn't have, and so, I started something that should have never been started. You are not the one who needs to apologize, you were only defending yourself. "

She sighed. " Hopefully you are not adamant, but if you are, I will take the apology, though I should be the one apologizing, truthfully..."

She looked away. "But there's no such thing as a free lunch. All decisions have consequences. And I'm prepared to pay for mine. Is there anything I could do for you, Cara, that could help me mend what I have broken?"
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

She knew she hadnt done wrong. The apology was merely a cover-up and an excuse to get Tyrande on her side. She wasn't sure if the toxicologist resented her after their first encounter or not so she figured she would boost her ego a bit just to assure she would stay and fill in the empty slot of healer that would soon open up.

It had been hard to swallow her ego and spit out an apology that she knew in the back of her mind that it wasn't deserved; she did it anyway for the sake of having Tyrande on her side. She had already mended things with the large brute, Sitri, but the whole I'm sorry drill was still difficult for the Frost Queen.

She pricked her ears attentively as the femme proceeded to excuse herself too. It had been kinda both's fault. The Alpha blinked a couple of times and fearing that their conversation would turn into an I'm-sorry-for-being-sorry sobfest she gave a quick flick of her tail and forced a smile to her face.

"Then it's settled I'm forgiven and so are you" she barked with relief, she was glad she hadn't had to beg. "Just one thing I ask from you, use your knowledge to help the Ouroboros, for it is your definite home" she barked. She had heard rumors that Tyrande had been expelled before and taken back by the mercy of the Snow Queen and that she had struggled to prove her loyalty once more. Well if she accepted Cara's offer she wouldn't have more worries about being questioned, she'd earn the Frost Queen's approval and anyone --Kaname included-- who cared to differ would pay for it.