Thunder Dome prickle and spark,
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
maybe SC wolves? :D

erzulie knew the shifts within herself. it seemed she had been blessed once more. she fell into silent musings, conversing with the loa that resided in rusalka. but a last restlessness soon drove the beta out of the territory, onto the snowless curve of the nearby volcanic arch. her eyes caught a curious glitter across the softly curved surface, and she moved to investigate, gait lazy for the moment.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He had spent the past week or two floating in and out of a drugged haze, finding himself in moments floating through the sky and seeing the world in shiny new colors. The times without the seeds, on the other hand, were dull. Deidra was not his; never would be, and her sister constantly nagged him about this and that, only making herself more unbearable to be around. 

And so he would escape to spend time alone, away from the willows, where he could find himself at peace with only his hallucinations for company. 

It was in some half-drugged state that Fionn caught sight of the cinnamon girl painted in soothing colors that reminded him of home. She moved in the same casual way that he did, although perhaps his stride was a tad more drunken. Curious and too distant from the world for caution, he chuffs out to the woman, as if to confirm she's not another vision made by his head.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
ty for joining!

it was a glimmering cave, cut into the side of the rock. but her intentions were distracted by the arrival of an odd-pelted young man with a pair of scarlet eyes.
watchful but open, erzulie nodded toward her new companion, approaching some steps. "enjoying de warmth?" she inquired, jesting at the half-frigid nature of their world.
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
np! sorry for the wait!

At his chuff, she approached, confirming the reality of her existence with a little joke. Fionn laughs for what feels like the first time in forever, put at ease already by her words. I wish, he chuckles in response. His nose twitches at her scent, some unknown pack tainted with the slightest hint of seabrine. He had never seen the ocean up-close, and wondered if he should take an excursion to the beach. For now, he blinks slowly and wonders in a slur, Wh..where are you from? A pack, or um, something?
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
absolutely no worries!

he was attractive as far as she enjoyed the look of men. but he was young, and ultimately erzulie took up a more maternal role in their meeting.
"rusalka. we live on a plateau back de way i came," erzulie answered, mismatched eyes exploring his face. "what about you?"
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Rusalka. He stuffed the name in the back of his hazy mind, wondering vaguely whether he would recall it again in the coming weeks. She asks the same of him, and he tilts his head in thought before ruby eyes wander back to her gaze with a slight smile and a nod. A forming pack. In- Hushed Willows, it's called... if I remember correctly.. and we're called Seelie Court. Not big yet, but- He shrugs nonchalantly. Maybe in time.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
ears swept forward as an intrigued look crossed her face. had not nieve come from that place not long ago? "it has been a while since we had neighbors," erzulie commented lightly, a warm smile gracing the boy. "what sort of place are you? fighters?" of course not, the harlot scolded herself, but information-gathering was no easy feat.
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Her warm smile brought on one of his own; she seemed a good neighbor- he would certainly not mind being near these Rusalkan people, perhaps eventually allies, even. What sort of place are you? Fighters? How could he describe them? I myself am a fighter- for the women. It's my duty to protect them... but some of them also become fighters if they wish- The tougher ones, such as Aoibh or Orlaith came to mind then. So I would say we have a pretty balanced mix of physical types, and, umm... otherwise. He summarized.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"a good balance is good," erzulie agreed, stepping lightly toward him with a friendly swing of her plume. "we be all fighters, for de mos' part," she revealed, scenting the air gently for any sign of prey, "and one day we will go back to de sea." ears cupped forward. "were you here when de big eart'quake happened?"
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
wrapping. pls excuse my irresponsibility omfg im sorry

When she revealed they were mostly fighters, his eyes lit up noticeably. Among the faeries, he was one of the only mercenaries... how lovely would it be to be surrounded by many like himself? Perhaps then he could recieve some proper training... but no. He had a loyalty to uphold to Lumiya, and though for a moment he wanted to just... dip his feet into Rusalka, he knew it was not his place, no matter how much he wished it to be. 

were you here when de big eart'quake happened?

Earthquake? He wondered in a fog, eyebrows pinching themselves together in a display of turning gears. Ruby gaze stole to cinnamon face again. Not that I can recall, He admitted. Though some of his trips made the ground feel as if it shook beneath his paws... and there was no way for him to know what had been an illusion and what reality. Speaking of foggy illusions, the sun glowed bright... yellow... purple... a tie-die of colors, and Fionn knew that meant it was headed to the earth once more. If he stayed with this siren any longer, she might just steal him away to her lovely-sounding band of warriors... and he could not have that. Like a man suddenly called in to work, he rushed seemingly without reason to offer her a quick I best be off now, madam. Good day, before he dipped his head in goodbye and scurried back to the willows.