Whitebark Stream For Whom the Bell Tolls
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
All she wanted was somewhere to belong. All she wanted was something to be proud of. All she wanted was someone, something to love. She tilted her head back and released a shriek of pain, lonliness, and frustration. Mistake after mistake. It was almost a pathological need, and she blamed it on everyone around her. Why should THEY get happiness? Why should THEY get families and mates and love and comfort? 

She wanted to go home. She wanted her mother, and her pack mates, and everything else familiar to her.
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The bones of her mother were secured in a spot outside her den and she was a little depressed lately due to her family disappearing especially since they left without telling her anything whatsoever. Seemed like she saw someone going through a similar emotion and she gave a small chuff. "Hello." She said softly.
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
The soft spoken greeting was unexpected, but welcome. 
"Sorry. I'm just..." She hesitated. She had had so much hope. "This damned season. Just...damn it all. It's not fair." She huffed, looking down at her paws. "It's so stupid. I'm not even four yet. And yet I want more than anything... something I don't know if I'll ever have." 
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
By the tone and how she described it seemed to the young girl this woman wanted a family. She understood and Minnow wanted hers back. She still had no clue how she came to be so she was confused on how it all happened but she knew or at least from her father that he loved his children. She hadn't even thought maybe her dad had another family there, one he adopted when he lost his memory. "From my experience and I don't have much, life sucks sometimes. But it's strange sometimes."
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She nodded, a half hearted chuckle escaping her. "I miss my family. I haven't seen them in months...and I thought I would just start my own but everything went wrong and now I'm just waiting for everyone else to have pups and trying not to cry." She lamented.
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She felt her heart go out to the woman and she gave a soft sigh. "I know the feeling, I miss my family too. They disappeared not too long ago. One of my brothers is close by but he doesn't even remember me. Has amnesia I guess." Her head dropped. "You know starting a family doesn't necessarily have to be blood or children I mean I have a friend, his names Rowan sand I think of him as family."
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She perked slightly, hearing the pup was lacking a family as well. She moved closer, giving her a reassuring nudge. "I'm sorry for your loss. But like you said...life is funny that way. You need a mother...and I need a pup to raise. That is...if you would like me to?" She gave a hopeful wag. She knew they had only just met, but maybe they could learn each other...
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She thought about the proposition carefully and the young girl nodded her head. "Sure why not." It wasn't like Minnow had anything to loose. Her mother was gone and so was her father and soon Dawn would be surrounded by her own children to care about her.
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She smiled, nuzzling the pup gently. "My name is Aphrodite. I'm hoping to be the healer here. I'm from very far away, can't fight to save my life but I've learned a woman can fight with her words and still win." 
She had a daughter now. No more chasing after men....no more running to the coast. Her thoughts went to Aiolos and for a moment she wondered what happened to the male, if he had ever found his pack. She wondered what this girl would think of Santiago... would he even want a child so soon? It also suddenly dawned on her she had no idea what she was doing. 
"Are you hungry? Or cold? I could dig a bigger den, and the rabbits are breeding- I can steal their nests..." 
Moonglow
Eta
378 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman introduced herself and her name was beautiful. "I like your name; mines Minnow." The woman then rambled on and Minnow chuckled softly. "Oh I just caught myself a rabbit earlier today I'm fine!" She responded with pride; still happy that she successfully had caught something.
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
She beamed. Minnow. Her new daughter's name was Minnow. It was the most beautiful name she had ever heard. 
"Look at you, taking care of yourself. Good job!" She wished her mother was around to see her first hunt. 
"So, do you plan to be a healer? Or did you have another trade in mind?"