Firestone Hot Springs moth wing
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
Private 
The stench of the hot springs nearly drives her off, yet the heat proves to be a strong lure. By the time she gives in and enters one of the steaming pools, she hardly notices the smell anymore. It occurs to her as she soaks that later she'll need to clean the stink from her fur, but she can't bring herself to mind. It's worth it, at least for now. She closes her eyes, ears folding slightly as she basks in the warmth. The climb out will be a cold one, but right now she doesn't need to worry about that.
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
He’s always been the type to adventure after he’d grown his wings in again. Can’t keep a bird caged for long, after all. So he wanders from Neverwinter’s grasp, not without telling Zephyr of his exploration. Why they hadn’t gone off together a mystery or an excuse or reason there, but regardless, he walks on alone to shake the urge from his system.
The stench of the Springs reminds him of the Pit; piss, shit, blood, rot, infection. Every member of the Four Horsemen lived there. He almost wondered if they ever got bored of seeing the same thing over and over.
Granted he wonders the same for himself; does he ever get bored of the same shit? Walking, eating, shitting, fighting. It’s all hardcoded into his DNA.
Amidst the steam, he sees the figure and hears the glide of water moving; You ever get bored of the same shit?
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
She hears the male's approach before he speaks, but finds herself unbothered by his presence. She feels too peaceful to be disturbed right now, even by the oddness of his question. I did, She answers easily, not bothering to move from her position. So I found something new. It is, in fact, the simplest truth of her life so far. She'd grown tired of dealing with the same old things in her birth pack, the same prospects for life as the rest of her siblings, the same faces she'd seen throughout her childhood. She'd wanted something better, something more — so she'd set out to find it.
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
The woman gives him an honest answer—and a solution to follow. Nice. Kratos likes the simplistically of it already. Bored? Find something new. Move on. He would, if he weren’t tied to Neverwinter not because of loyalty to the pack, but one person within it.
Hmm, he hums, rough voice grating against the notes. That somethin’ new for you? These springs? That stink, and magically feel like one of the best things he’s experienced.
101 Posts
Ooc — suledin
Yes, She answers simply, though she hadn't quite meant that. Everything here is new to me; I came here seeking a fresh start. A new beginning, with new life.