Lone Star Mountain Where will you be
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 
March 2nd,set after this thread
@Yuudai

"Yuu?" The girl called out for the man that was her friend and traveling companion, her small frame moved easily over the snowy yet barren mountain. In her mouth she carried a few herb, ones she found a few days ago and had hidden in a snow drift. These would help with sore joints and aches, their bright tangerine-like blossoms coated with a layer of frost. Marigold. she wanted to feel that she was helping with the injury she caused him though nothing severe she needed to do this. Now all she needed to do was find him.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

His ear twitched at her call, his head lifting to respond. Everyone was up and about getting ready to leave as soon as Reiko decided it was time. Of course the fledging empress decided to take her time. Yuudai smiled as Hiromi drew closer. “Hiromi, I see you’ve finally decided to join the day.” He himself had been up for many hours already. Having had his morning drink at a small creek, warmed up through some morning exercise and checked on every person to have accompanied them. His morning had already been very busy.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

The delicate woman gave a gentle chuckle to keep her flowers intact as his voice floated into her ears. Very funny, what he did not know is that she had been up since sun rise with Reiko. They had played, joked, and chased each other before parting ways for the day. After that she went looking for her herbs to keep her guardian in working order. That and she was not use to being away from him so long, she was afraid that they would drift apart. "I've been busy.." she murmured before placing the flowers at their paws. "Rei had me chasing her to prove that I would not allow her to have all the fun!"
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Yuudai chuckled softly and voice a soft chuckle at the antics of his two friends. They’re puppy like attitude sometimes distracting from the fact that they were both a princess and a duchess. “Of course.” He glanced down at the flowers between her paws.

“And what are those for Mimi?” Yuu held a suspicion. His shoulder and leg already throbbed with the idea of her coming closer. He took a small hesitant step back, tilting his head at the question.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

She was happy that he had not judged them for their puppy-like antics, after all it had been so long ago that she was able to play with their friend. She was the instigator with these things and due to the mood she was in, she was willing to start a game with Yuudai right now. Ah, but she had come with a purpose. She was a girl on a mission, a healer with a self appointed task. She watched as he eyed her plants with suspicion, how could he have not seen this coming?

"For you.." She looked down at them with a shy smile, he had been stiff, and she knew she had caused some of it but she wanted him to relax. He was patrolling so much.  "They are for bruising.. and stiff joints.." Her tail swayed softly as she looked back up at him, looking as innocent as she could.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

“For me?” Yuudai nodded slowly, and raised a brow. “I’m fine Hiro, I’m sure there are others who could use the help.” The samauri smiled softly, he honestly felt fine. He was a little bruised, and yes he was tired, but it wasn’t anything he hadn’t experienced before. His mother had trained him well. “How are you taking the travel? Are you alright?” In the last few months they had done a lot of travelling, but he also knew Hiromi hadn’t travelled far from the pack territory before. She must surely be getting tired.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

"Oh.." She looked down again, she tried to not feel hurt by the fact he did not want her to treat him. She had gathered them just for him but she might be able to give them to the other warrior type in their little group, the pretty dark colored female. What was her name again?  "Okay..." Her tail had stopped swaying before looking back up, she tried to remove the disappointment but she found looking down worked a lot better for that. So that is what she did, her paw lightly brushed the flowers in a move of rather meek behavior before she answered his question.

"I'm fine." She thought of how she had lost weight, how her paw pads had blistered and cracked but she was alright. They found their princess, they escaped Hime. Her tail wagged slowly to help show that she was fine.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

His heart broke slightly at her dejected reaction. “I’m sorry Hiro.” Yuudai took a few steps toward her, closing the distance that he had created. “It wasn’t my intention to hurt your feelings. Thank you for looking after me.” Although he spoke in his traditional soft tone, there was an obvious acceptance at the treatment that was to follow.

The man settled in front of her, allowing her to look at his wounds. A instruct him on the proper uses for the flowers she had brought. He could also tell that she was fibbing, even if it was only a little. “I’ll be completely honest, but only if you are too.” Yuu conceded.