Hushed Willows Colorful Wings
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Tagging willing bodyguards! @Yuudai, @Takeshi, @Vespera, @Kukulkan. Only two bodyguards per thread please. @Lumiya

She had taken note while at Emberwood last that there was a new scent near one of their borders. Something stronger than before and with numerous wolves - suspecting it was a pack forming, Reiko decided to come pay them a visit and introduce themselves as neighbours and possible allies. Allies were necessary, key for survival, to everyone's benefit that were a part of it all. 

There was even a plan to visit Whitebark Stream where @Artyom was so kind to offer them a place to stay, she would not forget about him any time soon and once the alliances with the closer packs were in play - she would travel further into his direction to not only deliver the good news, but be in good company again of a blossoming friendship. 

For now, it would be one step at a time. One thing on the list before she could move onto other pleasantries - and hey, maybe they too could become allies if he wished. As they approached the borders of the newly forming back-to-be, she called for the would be leader with her guards by her side - more so for the travels than to be dealing with the pack members.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera padded alongside Reiko, this would probably be a habit of some sort or become a reoccurrence in the near future according to Yuudai. She couldn't believe that she was going with them but the Samurai wolf convinced her that she had to put her faith into Reiko and she might surprise her. But, she wouldn't become a mindless sheep for if there was something that the dark woman wouldn't agree with, she would let it be known since she wouldn't let a repeat of Easthollow happen again.

She would fight for her place.

Reiko had the scent of other wolves that she didn't recognize but she kept her eyes to herself and kept her mouth shut since she wasn't really in any mood to socialize for her social battery ran out with the many encounters she had. All she knew was that the delicate woman had been busy and she was almost impressed about the amount of work that she was putting in just to make her dream happen.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Dreamchasers they were both - the Empress and the Queen of the Faeries. The fae's had come unannounced and suddenly - a young age she still possessed, one that meant trouble for her in the future. She felt like she'd lived a thousand lifetimes all at once, her experiences trapped in a forever youthful appearance one would relate to a child. The queen, however, was anything but childish; she had obtained wisdom because of her differences, her oddities — she was as ancient as the stones that adorned the land of Easthollow and the sea that lapped the shores of their realm.

Unlike many, Lumi was minding her own business together with her companion; an albino screech owl named Loinnir. The bird was perched 'pon her caped back, nestling himself betwixt the blades of her shoulders as he tried to slumber. He had calmed down significantly since Iolana and Lale's arrival. He had taken quite a liking to them, especially Lale. Perhaps romance was blooming after all, just not for the queen herself; the handsome boy she'd found and invited to her home was nowhere to be found.

Loinnir's feathers ruffled at the sound of an unfamiliar call, one that requested the Queen herself. She readied and steadied herself, then fluttered her way to the borders where the three imperials stood loud and proud to greet her. The fae's face was adorned with a smile, warm enough to melt the snow, and she curtsied in greeting. Greetings, travelers. She nearly sung, happy to see not everyone ignored their borders and dismissed their existence. If you will, please, do tell me what has brought you to our door.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
I will be continuing the thread, the second guard who wants to claim a trade thread is still welcome to hop in at any time after this! Remember you need a minimum of 3 posts in this thread and to leave in order to claim it as a trade <3

With Vespera and the other guard at her side, the young to be empress was rather relaxed. Having them to be her eyes and ears on the terrain around them for danger, allowed her to clear her head and focus on the conversation that would soon come.

A beautiful greyscale woman appeared to greet them, in response, the pale woman's tail swayed in greeting and bobbed her head down into a graceful bow - a sign of respect among them and she didn't expect for the other would-be-leader to do the same. It was she who was on their borders, after all, she was the one who had to impress and be respectful. Good-day- She spoke while bringing her head back up, eyes finding their place upon the pretty little woman's face.

My name is Reiko, the soon to be Empress of a pack not too far from here. I came across your scent as our previous pack who neighboured yours disbanded - I've come to introduce myself. Offering a bright smile, she paused for a moment to allow the woman time to digest what was said instead of bombarding the also would be leader non-stop.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera was about to pry open her jaws just to break the silence since one of the many things that she hates is awkward silences. But, the scent of another hit her nose, this must be it, she thought as she turned her muzzle towards the oncoming stranger with ears perked. This wolf of many shades of grey came bobbing towards them in an elegant fashion, this woman didn't look like she was trying to chase them off the borders, in fact, she had a welcoming smile painted on her face. But what would catch Vespera's interest the most was that she caught a glimpse of a white bird perched between her shoulders. The snow-white owl looked upset that they were here however Vespera ignored his mood on the fact that this wolf had a fucking bird with her.

That was hella cool.

But her eyes didn't linger for to long since the woman greeted them with a warm voice and asked why they were here, all be it in a very poetic tongue. Unfortunately, this tongue would remind her of how Greyback spoke to which she didn't care for at all but she kept her hatred to herself. Reiko gracefully dipped her head with her obvious excitement showing, she then explained what they were both doing here. "Vespera," she introduced herself with a slight nod, she would never bow to a leader in her eyes unless they truly deserved it, and so far, this grey woman wasn't doing anything to cause Vespera to despise her so there wouldn't really be a problem. The dark woman felt a little awkward since she was just hanging around with Reiko because she really had nothing else to do, so she just had her eyes wander for a bit to look like she was at least doing something productive. Besides, this is leader stuff, I don't know the first thing about this, she negotiated with herself.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The snowy empress seemed to be, indeed, the higher of the three(?) upon her border today. She confirmed it by saying it out loud, but Lumi had recognized the fire in her eyes seemingly crafted of out of ice. It felt good to meet other leaders, especially those attempting the same feat as her; to start something of their own. She wanted to know what had gotten Reiko so far, as if it had come as suddenly as with the little fae, but stored her questions for later - perhaps even much later. For now, it was important to make her court seem approachable, friendly but also strong - an asset, perhaps.

How nice to meet you. She responded at first, then continued on; My name is Lumiya - soon to be Queen of the Faeries. The title felt new in her mouth, as she hadn't spoken it out loud before; it was like a child finally getting to taste something solid and giving up on its former snacks of milk and mushed veggies. I do apologize that I haven't come to do the same, but I am glad you are here — the willow forest behind me houses the members of the future Seelie Court. She informed officially, visibly proud of her accomplishments thus far.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Fairies? It sounded all so cute, it made the young to be empress' imagination run wild with what it could be, were they all such colorful small wolves that called this weeping forest home? It was such an exciting thought, and what a beautiful place it would be! She could easily tell stories to the young about the pack of fairy wolves, maybe embellish it a little - but it was such a cute idea to think of. 

It is my pleasure Lumiya. Clearly the greyscale woman was proud of her work thus far, and she should be. Reiko was no stranger to how difficult it was to gather people to create a group safe enough for everyone to enjoy. Apologies aren't necessary, please. Offering a friendly wave of her tail. We come from Northstar Vale within the mountains, I hope we can grow close as packs - perhaps eventually become allies in due time as trust builds between us.

It was too soon to expect either new, young, leaders to be open to an alliance out of the blue without knowing who they were allying themselves with. Even if Lumiya seemed kind and gentle, for Ira's comfort, Reiko would be more cautious and investigate any possible allies further before confirming anything. For now, I look forward to getting to know one another!
Healing (2/6)

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The cloaked woman felt like she really didn't have a lot of say in the matter of anything, she was just there with Reiko to make sure she wouldn't at least die. The patterned woman addressed herself as Lumiya, and she too was to be a 'Queen' of her pack, a lot of fuggin queens nowadays, she had thought to herself but didn't voice her opinion. Vespera took a back seat to the ladies' conversation, Reiko would be taking charge of the entire discussion and would offer tail wags to Lumiya for she wanted to get to know the soon to be queen. So Vespera forced herself to wag her tail since she had nothing better to do so she just stared casually at the two women. 
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The empress seemed polite - someone on the same line as Lumiya, walking on a tightrope and heading towards becoming a benevolent leader. There was a hunger there, but not for power. Lumi herself was hungry for a purpose - a place she could call her true home, without fearing being left out again. She had no desire to control others, no desire to be the boss; she just wanted to mean something.

The Vale? That beautiful place in the middle of the mountain range? She asked excitedly. I do believe I've come across it on my travels — I'm glad your empire is settling there, it would be a waste to let the place go uninhabited. There truly was no jealousy here, for the fae loved her weeping forest and the cave of wonders they'd found. Who knew how much there was still left to uncover, to explore.

That does sound wonderful — I had no idea there were so many settling packs in the area. I'd be honored to form an alliance whenever time is ripe. There was little to no doubt the empress and her followers could only mean well, and the queen would be foolish to think she could make it on her own without the help of others. She'd come this far because she had others to count on, no matter where some of them were now.
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That very same place. So the Empire wolves were not the only ones to have thought the vale to be a beautiful place to call home. Of course, the forest of weeping trees was just as beautiful, it was fitting for the fairy folk if she was to be honest. What other hidden beauties lay beyond their borders would surely be a sight to behold! Reiko could only imagine the pack being filled with beautiful wolves and beautiful lands.

With Lumiya's confirmation, the Empress' tail swayed happily. The more allies the better, it made every pack who is a part of the alliance stronger. I look forward to getting to know you Lumiya and your members. She smiled. Not wanting to take up too much of the Fairy Queen's time, Reiko began to close out the short meet and greet.

I don't wish to take too much of your time, feel free to come and call for me for whatever reason, even if it's idle chat! With a dip of her head, the young Empress nodded toward Vespera before walking on, back toward the vale to prepare for their next challenge of finding the other mountain wolves and meeting with them too.

This was always meant to be short! Meebee I'll leave it open if you want to post once more, I'd love a new thread soon with the lovely Lumiya! <3 @Vespera to claim your trade thread, just have Vespera leave with Reiko in your next post!
Healing (2/6)

Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
It seemed that the leaders were finally done with whatever it was they were discussing, finally. But the woman knew that the journey wasn't over, she knew she would have to continue dragging her paws all the way back and forth to where Reiko wanted to go. Vespera was a little annoyed, can't she fight for herself? Shouldn't a leader at least be capable of going out on their own? The dark woman shook her coat, at least she ain't a prick.. She had to give Reiko that.

With a nod from the Empress, the cloaked woman rose to her paws and followed the white woman out.

She was happy that they were finally leaving.
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Can't wait to see all the alliances take form <3 I'd love another thread in the future! I'll archive.

And with that the seed was planted for a wonderful alliance between the two powerful women and their soon-to-be packs. Lumi had yet to make enemies out of anyone, and she was glad she had allies to count on outside of her court. These wolves were nothing like the Melonii family, as if something in the Eastern air made everyone treat each other right.

Likewise, Empress Reiko. With a small curtsy did she bid the two (or three O_o) wolves goodbye, hoping it would not take too long for them to unite again. Though the guard had spoken little and radiated a coldness Lumi couldn't put her paw on, she was certain the Reneian Empire wolves were to be counted on and that they were kindhearted in their core.