Alpha
[Image: qJNINqj.png]

FOUNDED: February 21, 2020
TERRITORY: Neverwinter Forest
COLORS:  #6744D4 &  #ff9000

LEADERSHIP
Mal - February 21, 2020 to present

HISTORY
Though formation was initially started because Mal hated the world and trusted nobody in it, it has shifted somewhat from just "I AM MAKING A PACK, SO THERE" to something with slightly more direction.  Though still lacking a clue about some of the finer points, he believes that he can do a better job at making sure his pack will have everyone treated fairly and nobody goes ignored.  This pack is in a sense for his family, even though his blood relatives are all dead or missing.  He'll likely be aiming to create a relatively insular group that minds their own business and causes no trouble to neighbors, but secrecy by members is not required.  Details beyond this are TBD and based on IC happenings.

BREEDING RULES
The 2020 breeding season is going to be played by ear -- if you are interested in reserving a spot, please do so sooner rather later or you might not have a spot! Just send me a DM on board or Discord. 

Next year's breeding rules will be posted probably in November or December depending on if the pack is still around. Let's hope it is! It may still be a free-for-all, but that's to be determined.

IMAGE FOR SIGNATURES

Code:
[img width=275]https://i.imgur.com/PW6HCjN.png[/img]