Neverwinter Forest Perception of reality, becomes reality.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
tagged welcome

@Tuvak had yet to meet @Vallkyrie. Belharra wondered what her game little friend had gotten up to these days. She hadn’t seen her back at the glacier, and last they spoke she had mentioned scouting...

The Most Eminent Bog Rat hoped her friend had not been gobbled up by the vagrant children within the pine forest. Interestingly enough both Tuvak and Vallkyrie’s scents passed along the forest floor within distance of one another; Belharra followed both absently, having yet to make up her mind on which to pursue.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vole. The plump, juicy little rodent was gobbled up quickly, leaving Vallkyrie satisfied with her little snack, bones and all. She reminded herself of her darkly coated traveling companion, having nearly choked to death on that rabbit. She knew it wouldn't be long before she saw her again. They did live now amongst the same forest, did they not? Though Belharra was shacking here and Kyr had 'went to the dark side' so to speak, Vallkyrie had no intention of kicking her friend out, despite Mal's disliking of her. 

Speaking of the devil, she scented the woman's presense. She lifted, trailing the scent, her nose moving from the earth to sky and back again. And after a time, lo and behold! Theres the famous Belly Bog! She called forth with a bark of words.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Belly-Bog's half-hearted search came to a quick end once Vallkyrie arrived. Belharra sized her friend up with a begrudging glance. Well-fed, hale, and was that vole she smelled?

There was something else co-mingling with Vallkyrie's fur that day. Ah, the bespeckled guy. Belharra snorted, recalling their last encounter with steep distaste. Once crossed, Belharra rarely forgave anyone - and Mal would have to seriously work it to ever come close to her good side again. "Oh ello, buddy-o-mine. How's the treasonous side treatin' ya?" Belharra's tone was airy, but not entirely cold. "Looks like they keep ye fed, at least."
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
She could see the judging gaze Belharra had over her. The plumper figure (which actually came from outside pack means) of being well fed, the time she had to tend to her fur she had not before and an obvious well needed good rest without a constant need to watch your back. She struck out a long, lean leg, then another... and flashed up her tail high, striking poses here and there at different angles as Belharra scowled at her. Just pleasant. They have cookies voles!

She laughs, dancing around her wild-haired vagabond friend. I can keep myself fed. You know that.  She spoke with a confident upward toss of her muzzle and a huff, then... A wanderer and I came across a mountain sheep a few days ago. Looked to have gotten injured off the glacier. Had plenty to go around.  And she could have been theeere.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Vallkyrie flaunted her figure while Belharra watched with an air of detachment that was entirely faked: she was amused by the different poses struck, and before long was partaking in her own equally as ridiculous dramatic poses, in both mockery and good spirit.

After their parade of poses was over Belharra sat prim on the ground, tilting her nose skyward in snobbish refrain. "Hmmph. I bet ye wot. Woulda been nice to give ol' Belly a holler. Too busy wit' them Neverbabies te give ye ole friend a ring?"
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Belharra cast away, as though uncaring of Kyr's display but it wouldnt take long until she was upholding the act all the same. She was funny, this one, and 'Belly' had a way with bringing out all the young and fun in Vallkyrie. 

Doubt you would've come. Your "best friend" She spoke completely sarcastically, Mal was there. And we know how much you too get along. Besides, after getting injured in the hunt and having to bring the lot of it back to the 'pups' to eat, Kyr doubted she would have been much of company to her. Besides, dont act like your all to your  lonesome, what's this boy I smell on you? Not letting your heat getting you Stupid are ya? She spoke, leaning in to take a big sniff of what was unknowingly @Tuvak. Though this was Kyr's first year in heat, thankfully it had already seemed to pass before she had even been around any men to think anything of it.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Belharra liked this one. Sarcasm was her favorite language, and Kyr spoke it well.

"Pshaw, give it time. He'll love me even more than ye do." Belharra's eyes sparkled conspiratorially - she was joking, but was she...? She had a certain effect on people. For some, they hated her out right, but she was like this adorable little burr that clung to the fur with underdogged and admirable persistence.

Speaking of persistence: Belharra sniffed, realizing the scent was all about them. It wasn't coming from her, she was sure of it. "Wot boy?" She chirped in surprise, tossing a look around them before she realized that Kyr was speaking of Tuvak. "Oh, Tuna. Ye, he's a pup. Not mine, mind ye -- someone else's. Kinda a funny one, ye seen him? I told him I rode here on the back of a shark and he believed me." Kek.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie couldnt help the shrug that came over her. It was true. There was a good chance Mal would come around. Many couldn't handle Belharra's very forward mannerisms, nor get her jokes, enjoy her singing, understand when she was being sarcastic... damn, she sure was a pawful wasnt she?? Anyhow, even Kyr couldnt say she trusted the woman when they had first met and still, everything had ended up turning up for the better. 

After looking about the other woman would catch wind of what Kyr was referring too, although the dark woman had a thinking that the boy's real name wasnt 'Tuna'. She goes on to say he was some kid she knew and... the back of a shark hu? Oh well I doubt he believed that. She spoke with a roll of those icy cold eyes. Or if he did... well, good luck to him wondering around on his own. Rogue life as a gullible child? How come so many puppies were abandoned to roam alone around here? Hell, Kyr felt she would have each of her kids tied up with leashes to keep them in check. Cant say I've seen him about. Wont surprise me if he shows up though. @Mal had a knack for collecting children. She stopped, tilting up her muzzle. Well, that sure as hell didnt sound right off her tongue. He was a regular ol' Petter Pan, he was.
134 Posts
Ooc —
Fade this one for our new one? <3

Honestly.. those who didn't enjoy Belharra were missing out. Or they could suck on a big fat rock. Belharra was a riot, but it took a special kind of person (the smort kind) to know that.  Even she could admit, she took some warming up to.

Belharra shrugged her lean shoulders. Tuna had believed her - that was the problem. Not that it was her problem. "Oh yes, let's hope he don't run into any sharks when he wanders around." Belharra offered vaguely, followed by a titter.

"Lissen, I should probably look for him." Belharra eventually said, feeling that dreaded sense of responsibility yoke her shoulders. What was she, a common ox?? Bearing all these ReSpOnsIbIlITies like a beast of burden. It was some bullshit. "If ye see him... gimme a holler, will ye?" She rose to leave, giving Kyr one last salacious wink before she skipped off.
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Sounds about right to me.

Belharra spoke of sharks in the water and after a moment the situation dawned on her. Their were sharks about. Mal had sense warned his members of this little gang of wolves who had been maneuvering through out the Great Bear Wilderness. He would howl to them any new information, sounding an alarm that surely even Belly here was aware of. It had the muddy colored woman on her slender toes once more, saying she should probably go out and find him. If this 'Tuna' kept close to Belharra, surely he would survive. Hey, Kyr did. I will. You just dont wander off too far yourself either, ya hear? Belly would scoff, likely, but the remark left Kyr's mouth with all seriousness. Ain't no one gonna fuck with her click. So with that Vallkyrie scampers off herself.