Stone Circle Who would trade that hum of night for Sunlight
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
She's here to ask about Uaine Gorsedd. @Valette @Greyback

The emberwood had been left behind. No sign of her father or Zephyr or anyone really. Not Ibis who had been hurt for a while when she left.  She left....she had been so angry. It had seemed an injustice what was done to Pygmalion's sister at the time but now it just seemed ridiculous. Now when she was all alone with no place to go it didn't matter why she had been mad, just that she had left her father behind and not even said goodbye. 

After some wandering she picked up Easthollow's scent and paused at their borders. She was tired, starving,and feeling hopeless but she thought that maybe they would have heard something to help her out or at the least she could maybe be allowed to rest safe in their borders for a day. Swallowing down a lump of anxiety and sadness she howled for leadership and stepped back wary of the possibility they may not end up nice. She remembered Diaspora and that mean boy who'd beaten her for sniffing at their land.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette heard the howl and quickly adjusted her direction and pace to respond to the howl. It wasn't familiar to her but the howl did sound tired. Perhaps a loner that needed refuge. The female had a very caring nature, especially to those that we in her family. As she was closing in on the borders she already noticed someone there. A black wolf it seemed. As she got closer she saw the curious markings and green eyes.

"Welcome to Easthollow, I'm the Matriarch Valette," she greeted, as she had not seen this individual before she made a more formal greeting. The female quirked up her lips and then offered a kind smile to the other.
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sorry for the crappy reply. I typed a good sized one and then it got accidentally wiped.

The woman who greeted her seemed kind enough and though it was comforting Lainie still struggled to return the smile. Sucking in a breath to try and calm herself she spoke, voice wobbly and words coming out a rush of anxiety "Hello, im Lainie. I was wondering if you knew anything about what happened to Uaine Gorsedd? My father was leading it. Kavik?" she gave the name in case it would ring a bell staring doe eyed with hope at Valette.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
that sucks! No worries!!

Valette frowned when the female spoke, more in confusion. As to her knowledge Uaine Gorsedd was still up and running, thriving. "I am afraid that this is news to me too. I didn't even know they were gone," she commented gravely. They had been allies to Easthollow, and it was concerning that the pack had vanished or disbanded without a word to them. She looked with slight worry over the young female.

Valette disliked the girl out on her own, alone in the world. "Do you have a home? If not you are welcome to stay at Easthollow for a bit to gain your strength, or at least have a warm meal," Valette offered. After all, she was the daughter of an ally.
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The response hit her hard and her ears fell back against her skull. It was as if the entire pack truly had just vanished and the last thing she had done was stand against her father in front of everyone and run off like a child. Her mouth fell open but she failed to say anything right away, her voice breaking as she finally replied "That was my home...but I would appreciate the stay" she swallowed thickly against the strong impulse to cry in the face of this woman's kindness. 

I miss Maman...

She sucked in a breath and cleared her throat looking away "Merci" the French slipped clumsily from her lips but it brought her comfort in the moment and she turned back to the woman with a grateful smile "I'll do my best to replace what I take" it would be the least she could do even if she only stayed a day.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette could see the expression of the young female. Clearly she was very upset about her words. Valette stepped closer to the young female. If one of her daughters were lost she hoped someone would extend the same kindness. The matriarch offered a soft smile. "Then you are welcome to join our home," she dipped her head. She was a mother at heart, she couldn't really turn away the female, especially not one of their allies.

"Don't you worry about that at first. After you settle and are familiar with the territory you can start helping out," Valette assured. "Is there anything you like doing?" Valette motioned for the girl to follow her. "I will show you around the territory."
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Valette was a nice woman, her heart warmed and she released a slow breath deciding she didn't have to move on at the very moment. Maybe she would enjoy her stay and be able to make herself comfortable here. Nodding she thanked her and thought about what she liked doing, frowning as her focus went to her weak hind legs and the faint numbness and pain she always had in her back end. "I wanted to be a warrior but I can't" she said softly and made a shrugging gesture "I can kind of hunt but it's always hard to recover from...I know how to sing..." she trailed off looking down at her paws "I'll figure something out I promise" she followed as told, waiting for the woman to show her around.

Do you mind if we end it here? She'd also be gone from EH by now