Hoshor Plains A Simple Discovery
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

Before getting into anything serious that Ira asked of him, Howl thought it best to acquaint himself with these new boarders. Not only to learn the scents of his temporary pack members but so that they may also be able to become familiar with his own scent. The pack was likely about to embark on a large transitionary period as they prepared to relocate back to their original territory. With others busy, Howl thought it best to take this step rather than burden Ira or others with formally introducing him to each member.

It took him back to the times he was in Easthollow and Morningside, spending many mornings patrolling the border before determining a task for the day. This was also the most effective way to meet other members, killing two birds with one stone if he happened to pass someone while on his patrol. 

Though snow still lingered on parts of the floor much of it was melting and signaling the new change of the season. He hoped that with it prey would continue to recover enough to supply those still recovering from malnutrition during the quakes.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
I am so sorry for the wait!
Taking a stroll around the borders seemed to become a common action in Peony's life now. Not that she could do much, but it helped to know where she should go and where she shouldn't when wandering. the lady tried her best to stay as close to the borders as possible, simply trying to stay within Kaistleoki territory as she walked. Apparently she was only a few feet off as she spotted another wolf meandering their way around.

The russet girl's ears shot forward, a smile grazing her muzzle as she picked up speed a tad. When she was within hearing range the woman called out to the one ahead: "Hello there!" Her bubbly personality evident in her voice as she took initiative and introduced herself as well. "My name is Peony! Who are you?" Her eyes glittered with joy as she awaited an answer.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
While looking for others it appeared as though another had found him as he turned his head over his shoulder to see a young intensely red female come to his side. She appeared to be much younger than him and the way she spoke made her spirit sound enthused. He tried to meet her energy with an evenly joyous smile as it seemed her attitude was contagious. "Hello to you as well Miss Peony. My name is Howl a pleasure to meet you." he said while bowing his head in her direction gentlemanly as ever. "Might I ask if there is a special occasion that should bring such height to your spirits." he asked wondering if this would be a one-time occurrence of it he should come to expect this from her in the future.
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
Peony was pleased to see the man she had approached was just as eager as she was, the thought causing her smile to spread. "Nice to meet you Howl!" The girl enthused as she kept pace with her newfound friend. The man bowed his head and Peony couldn't help but giggle at his proper display. 

"Oh no! I am simply always this way. Though I suppose the approaching season change is quite exciting!" The young one had already decided that as flowers began to bloom she would take it upon herself to grab one for each packmate. A kind of gift to celebrate the new season and spread proper joy so everyone could begin the season happy.
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl knew that his greetings were to some unusual, but they rarely came across as weird, more unexpected but in a good way. Despite this Howl saw no reason to not treat every woman he meet with chivalry despite age and appearance. Though there were a few expectations for those outright evil. But those few were far in-between.

She attributed her attitude to little other than perhaps the changing of the season. "I suppose it is quite lively" he pointed out. Howl thought back to when he first joined the pack and Ira mentioned apprentices for lesser experienced members of the pack. Noting the age of this young lady he wondered if she was apart of such a program. "Are you an apprentice of the natural arts then? Or  is it just an enjoyable hobby?" It wasn't uncommon for wolves to appreciate what was around them, but there were some who seemed to appreciate it a bit more then others and use it to their advantage as Pema had once done as a medic.