Haunted Wood It’s nothing but a bad bad dream
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
She had just finished letting the pups nurse and she found herself tired from chasing them around all day. Now they were getting more and more steady on their feet as well as curious about the world outside. 

@Valour
”Common” "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The months of cruelty had done much for his growth, he had grown tall and though he wasn't ripped yet his muscles were toned and lean beneath his pelt. For a yearling he was a big boy and it only helped him approach Serem in that moment with more confidence. The scent of the pups pulled him forward and he called to her before he arrived respectful enough to announce himself before appearing in the mouth of her den. "Serem...do you have a moment to talk about something important?" he eyed the children as they all perked at his presence and tensed, praying they wouldn't all come at him as the one boy pup had that day.
3/10 mastery
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She left her young for a breif moment when the young man came to the entrance to her den. "Valour." She acknowledged his presence and came to him. "What is it?" Perhaps maybe something exciting for her to do.
”Common” "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was significant to him the lack of response to his sudden appearance. No questions, no hostility or judgement just acceptance. It made him feel more emboldened in what he was about to say to her, his expression actually softening as he took a seated position "You sound tired" he commented ears flicking back as he tried to figure out how to say this in front of children. "I've come home to take my place by Hela. I don't want to fight you for it" the words fell from his maw without much forethought as he moved his gaze to be more direct "I'll keep us going and make sure your family and the other woman and her kids are safe. Hela and me are a deadly team" he spoke before she could respond and then fell silent again unsure why he was extending this much kindness to the woman who'd never taken much time to learn who he was. "Vengeance liked you and we need you here, I am actually sorry for my timing" He let the words hang silent there, tension growing in his muscles as he feared she'd attack. Fighting in front of children didn't feel right even though he was a kid himself in age.
3/10 mastery
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
It's observation was correct  and the dark woman figured why he was here but let the young man speak despite it. "Lucky for you I don't want to fight not right now." In truth child birth had taken a lot out of her and serem cared only for her children now. "They are more important to me than anything but things here need to change. They must change if we are to survive and stay as a pack we are more divided than ever right now and I'll i see in our future is greedy wolves seeking to steal it." She hated how many members just came and went and never returned. When she spoke of vengeance the woman chuckled . "I don't believe that man truly liked anyone he simply kept us around for his own amusement and desires not that I minded. I got those little ones out of the deal." The dark woman smiled this time like genuinely smiled.
”Common” "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Though he wanted to mention he didn't fear fighting her, he kept his mouth shut allowing his temper to burn and fiz out in silence as she spoke. At the end he was glad he had because he agreed with her that things needed to change. "I will fix this place" he said firmly though he couldn't begin to sit and figure out how just yet. As she commented on Vengeance he was truly taken back for a moment, mouth partially open as he hesitated on what to say. He noticed her smile and looked to the pups, seeing Valium going at it wh another one. For a moment he felt his chest squeeze and stab almost like it had thinking about Clay but this one hurt more. Serem was a good mother...or at least one he envied in just a small way that moment. "Your children are the priority, I'm hoping they'll be better than their father" his tone was gentle for once as he looked to her and motioned to them "You have my word that I'll do what I can to keep them safe. Even if you command me to take out Hela" the words made him feel sick but Vengeance had named him alpha that day and made him a boy king wisened by pain and blood and cruelty but he'd chosen to stay beneath Hela for loyalty's sake.
3/10 mastery
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The young man stated he would fix this place and she wondered if he would stay true to his word and she gave a short nod. "I sure hope you do cause if we continue like this for much longer there may be nothing and nobody left to govern." She sure as hell wasnt going to stick around very long if everything was still falling apart. When he spoke of taking out hela her eyes widened in surprise. "I don't believe that will be necessary as long as my young are not in danger but the real question is; would you even have it in you?" She questioned
”Common” "Spanish"
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It was true. Even she confirmed it again. The dark empty woods were emptier than ever before. He straightened under her piercing stare refusing to seem weak before he'd even begun to see what he could do. "Give me the chance" he said tonelessly, there was no challenge to it just addition to his case. Neither would see if the woods could change from their position now. He was so confident that he already had her pinned he prepared to dismiss himself, freezing when she spoke again her words striking him worse than an actual blow.

Would he be able to kill Hela?

Before he could picture it he stood up and gave her a Curt nod "You're right. Hopefully it won't be needed anyway" he said stiffly and then "Take a few days to consider. I should have a few days to settle in myself. If you remember Memory, he swore loyalty to me. He'll be back in a few days to ask permission to join" he frowned for a moment at the thought of Hela meeting him with cruel judgement. She was smart though....he had faiths she would consider how many pups they had to feed. Without waiting for an answer he nodded and stalked off, the idea of if he could actually betrat the girl eating away at him.
3/10 mastery