Barrow Fields you're in my bad books
387 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

he'd gone inland at the request of his grumbling stomach which craved something other than the flesh of aquatic game he'd been stuffing himself full of recently. the fields, close enough to the shore for him to easily find his way back, proved to be a poor hunting spot. perhaps it was due to the lack of prey, or perhaps it was because of the general feeling of being watched that made him feel like he was the one being hunted.

he'd kept an eye out for any other bodies that might have caused his agitation, but no matter which direction he looked, there were only barren hills to be seen.
available for threads
available for sprees
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

tag for reference

Yuudai left @Hiromi safely nestled in the hollow of a tree, before heading out to find something to eat. He was unfamiliar with this place and the snow made it more difficult to orient himself, despite his comfort in the snow given his heritage. Lavender eyes roamed the vast rolling fields from thinly leafed branches, catching the scent of an unfamiliar wolf.

Scrunching his nose, Yuu cautiously made his way toward the source of the smell. With Hiromi sleeping nearby, the samurai had no intention of letting him continue to wander. Approaching as quiet as possible in the crisp snow, chuffing softly to warn the man he was near. His code dictating the honorable action was best.
387 Posts
Ooc —
there came some relief in knowing he wasn't alone, that the sensation of being watched was not just a figment of his imagination. it was very real and came in the form of a colorless figure, slim yet athletic.

inky ears swiveled forward at the man's approach, a questioning twist to astaroth's face revealing his uneasiness. slowly, he took a step in the stranger's direction, tail giving a friendly yet tense flick.
available for threads
available for sprees
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

The man didn’t immediately attack, which was a small victory in Yuudai’s mind. It was obvious that neither of them wished to be face to face, the tension flaring between them. Yuudai’s shoulder’s bunged, and his ears twitched as he tried to get the best read on his unwelcome companion.

Clearing his throat softly, and never taking an eye of the man, Yuudai spoke softly yet confidently. “Just passing through?”
387 Posts
Ooc —
he offered a few weak blinks in the man's direction before parting his lips to speak. "looking for something to eat" came his response, honest and to the point.

funny enough, the nervousness had scared away any appetite he had previously had and replaced it with something akin to agitation. now he just wanted to be rid of this place, the hairs along his nape prickling at the thought of being stuck in the field any longer than he needed to be.
available for threads
available for sprees
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Yuudai nodded slowly, the scent of a lone wolf clung to the other man, and Yuu knew the life of a lone wolf well by now. The constant hunger, and anxiety of the unknown. Glancing over his shoulder briefly, Yuu wasn’t sure where to go from here. He cleared his throat, uncertain, agitate.

“I don’t mean to offend, but I would appreciate it if you looked for food else where.” Yuu was used to making a stand for himself, the duties of a royal bodyguard giving the man a dominating air. He stood tall, his pale lavender eyes watching the man intently.
387 Posts
Ooc —
astaroth wasn't one to easily anger, but the pale man's words struck a nerve with the inky male that caused a nasty scowl to begin tugging along the edges of his lips. "offence taken", he let out with a furrow of his brow. he hadn't noticed any claim to the field, so why the wraith was so set on getting him to leave was beyond him.

still, even with a now sour mood, astaroth had no intentions to push the stranger's buttons any further and so silently turned to begin making his way back towards the coast. so much for that quick meal he'd been after.
available for threads
available for sprees
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

would you like to wrap this up? I’d love to have another thread though where they can be a little friendlier haha

He’s not going to lie, he felt bad. But his main priority was protecting Hiromi, and this wanderer was wandering a little to close. Yuudai was lucky though. For as much as he was prepared for an attack, or at least some aggression, the stranger turned away. And Yuu felt even worse for it. With a frown, the samurai watched the man leave. Ensure he was well and truly gone before he even thought about returning to his Duchess.
387 Posts
Ooc —
i'll archive with my post! and i'd absolutely love another <3

he didn't bother glancing behind him to take notice of the pale beast watching his departure, for he could practically feel the man's stare burning a hole in the back of his head. so, he picked up the pace, his sights set on the cliffs he'd pass while on his way to the field. with any luck, he might just snag himself a gull or two to fight off the hunger that was sure to return any minute now.

available for threads
available for sprees