Haunted Wood taken away to the dark side
31 Posts
Ooc — Wish
All Welcome 
Serendibite was bored. Joining the pack had been somewhat exciting, but now that she had fallen into a routine, it was boring. And a bored Serendibite never did anything good.
The woman tracked through the forest, seeing if any important plants were poking through the snow. 
Maybe I could trick someone into eating something unpleasant. Not dangerous, just unpleasant. Or maybe I could spar with someone. I do need some practice if I want to make my way up the ranks. I could trick some poor man to love me, then break his heart. That might be fun. Gosh, I'm so bored.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The pups had dropped from her rib cage down to her stomach and were constantly kicking and waking her up. Serem knew she had to start walking; it was the only thing that seemed to sooth them. The dark woman kept looking behind her in case someone came from there; she k ew she was in a vulnerable state and she wasn't about to get ambushed by anything.

As she did her short patrol she noticed a newcomer and gave a small chuff.

perhaps a small hunt thread or she can teach her a bit about toxicology
”Common” "Spanish"
31 Posts
Ooc — Wish
Toxicology would be nice :)
Serendibite lowered her head in both a sign of submission and a greeting. Hopefully nothing more would be required. "Serendibite." The girl introduced herself. A quick glance and it was obvious the woman was carrying pups. Serendibite had never wanted to be a mother- too much work. Then again, it might make things more exciting. But look at her. So vulnerable. For a split second Serendibite wondered if she should fight with the woman to move up the ranks. She quickly dismissed the thought, knowing that the pups could be injured. That would not be good for her popularity. Besides, beating a mother-to-be was hardly a show of strength. 
Serendibite was no medic, but she knew what plants would help this wolf. Cranberries for health, a bit of valerian for the pain. And if you wanted to get rid of the growing pups, some honey would do the trick. She didn't mention any of these things aloud, but they wandered through her head regardless.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The proud female appreciated the woman's submission and smirked. "I am Serem. What made you join the nightwalkers?" She was generally curious about why a wolf would want to join their batch of mercenaries. "What are your skills?" Would be the next question that followed.
”Common” "Spanish"
31 Posts
Ooc — Wish
If Serendibite was an honest wolf, she would have replied 'I was bored.' But Serendibite was not an honest wolf. "I seeked others like me- there's way too many softies around." In reality, Serendibite quite liked 'softies'. They were so easy to manipulate. "I am a good fighter, though I'm admittedly out of shape. I also have a knack for the wild- plants and all that. Especially toxic ones." 
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She watched the female, still unsure of her or at least for now. "Well perhaps you'll find that here if you seek it." Everyone was really just in it for themselves but if she was into that maybe she'll do well here. "You'll find many here willing to spar me as well, however it would have to be once these little demons are out of me." She could feel her young basically sucking the life out of her as she got closer to the due date. "Your in luck toxicology is a specialty of mine. There are a few that reside in the forest."
”Common” "Spanish"
31 Posts
Ooc — Wish
"Perhaps you could show me the best places to find herbs around here." Frankly, Serendibite was getting bored of this conversation. But she didn't want to leave it just yet. Every wolf had weaknesses, and she wanted to find out Serem's. And the only way to do that was to spend time around her. Besides, finding out the best foraging spots would be benficial. 

Serenditbite pondered what she could give in return. The woman did not looked like she was very charitable. "I will repay you, of course." she tried. Maybe Serem had an idea.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The woman wished to be taught and the raven was more than happy to oblige to that request. "With pleasure; follow me." The dark woman continued forward making sure to stop and describe the various plants they came across and once finished she retired to the den
”Common” "Spanish"