Stavanger Bay Shadows
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
The Druid woman had stayed by the shore. The smells and the sounds had grown into the dark woman. Despite enjoying the dark; she enjoyed the beach. She had even gotten better at her fishing. It was an acquired taste but she enjoyed it very much.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
An unfamiliar scent travels through the Bay, and though the territory is far from theirs, the High Priestess is interested in who chose to ignore their markers. @Nefris is with her, near enough that any threat would be felled, seeing as the wolf is on her own.
They have been tracking from a distance, observing where they can the patterns of the unknown female and eventually, the path takes them closer towards the shoreline. Valyri gestures for Nefris to stay put, tucked within the foliage for now.
The High Priestess approaches, posture confident and steps featherlight as she glides across the sand towards the shadow.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her ears perked up at the sound of a wolf approaching and she took a deep note of the stance the wolf held and she wondered if she had went into pack territory however their was scents they just didn't seem strong enough for it to be a pack. Perhaps one in the making. The woman was different than any other wolf she had seen. "Hello, did I intrude?" That was certainly not her intention one bit.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
It is a test, to see the reaction of this individual. For if she bared her teeth at the sight of Valyri, then certainly it proves the shadow a threat.
No teeth come aimed, and Valyri thus seeks further reasoning. Neither aggressive nor submissive, the woman appears neutral and friendly enough.
Hello, she greets back, voice warm with the telltale curve of a laid-back smile starting to rise upon her muzzle. Worry not; if you’re no threat to us, you are welcome.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She could smell the scents of others but they were faint or very few but when she felt no hostile from the girl and she was happy about that. "I am Nimueh, I was simply just admiring the few." She started off.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
Well met. I am Valyri, she introduces with a dip of her muzzle. Her smile stays, and her purple eyes travel to the spectacular view Nimueh speaks of. It is worth visiting for it, even more so to make the Bay a home. Although Valyri holds other reasonings for doing so, it is a bonus she is pleased by.
It is wonderful, she pauses, yet there’d been a calamity here. Nature weeps with signs of destruction in its recent past. Do you know of it?
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She kept the name in her memory for later use and listened to the female as she spoke of the past and the Druid shook her head. "I believe I arrived afterwards but I've heard it in passing." She spoke softly, she didn't know the extent of the damage the earth did but she knew it was always for a reason.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
Understanding gingerly crosses Valyri’s features. It is more than she knows, if Nimueh has information in passing then perhaps she would get an idea of what happened.
How much have you heard? She prompts further.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She didn't hear much but she would tell the woman. "I heard from the birds that this area flooded after the earth grew angry." She was quick and simple.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
It is worse than Valyri could imagine, her ears sweep back briefly, eyebrows pinching lightly in concern. I see, she hums. Yet a particular piece of information intrigues her; You speak to birds? A trait she has not come across before, though few she knows keeps other species for companions, she had not known they could be used for communication.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a simply nod and the woman didn't seem to know the birds could speak. "Some can speak if given a listen." As did her companion who seemed to be sweeping overhead.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
She speaks wise words, much to her knowledge of birds. Valyri finds herself wanting—Nimueh would fit her vision.
Do you have a home? The High Priestess asks; curbing any desire to simply take—she would not be alike her blood.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The woman shook her head at the woman's question. "No. I haven't had a home for a long time." And now she didn't even consider the place of her birth home anymore not after what happened.
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
Hm, then there is a chance—even if the shadowy woman belonged somewhere, Valyri would’ve been tempted to snatch away. Lure into the Keep to learn more of what she knows.
Would you like to join us? The Bay would become her home if so, and though there would be much to explain as per her culture, but should any find the teachings unwanted, they needn’t be chained and stay.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The Druid thought about the woman's proposal and it wasn't like she was tied to anything except for the earth. She had no where else to go and perhaps she could find friendship in this woman and her followers and she softly nodded her head. "I would like that."