Wapun Meadow blood cells pixelate and eyes dilate
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
Private 
for @Astara if you have room; if not ill change to all welcome!
@Alamar is sleeping in this morning — or maybe just pretending to sleep so he can get a little more rest. jaime knows he'd had another sleepless night, so he leaves him alone, slipping away quietly for an early hunt. he shivers in the damp air as he tracks the scent of a weasel, lungs aching a little with the cold. he wants fish, actually, but he doesn't think there's anywhere to fish near here, and he doesn't want to get wet right now. he'd probably get sick, and then alamar would be unhappy — not worth it. so he settles for weasel for breakfast, yawning every few minutes and blinking more of the sleep from his eyes.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
a singular scent drew the nightshade from the claw's steppes -- the intriguing scent of weasel.

astara had not seen one in some time, and while the air was cold, the trail was inviting. she moved at an assured pace, nose to the ground and ears turning every which way as the sounds of the meadow rose to meet her.

a wolf prowling ahead caught her eye. he was lissome and thin, silvery ingot braided dashingly into fresh-split wood. astara measured him curiously, drawing close with her gaze lingering on the wispy remnants of his tail.

once, she had seen a wolf like that. the memory astara had buried rose roughly to the surface, stirring uncomfortably within her subconscious.

whatever he was, he was gone. astara searched that misty realm a moment longer before she returned to the claw.

i'm going to close this since jaime is inactive, but DM me if you'd like to continue <3

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««