Whitefish River Lover Come Back!
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
@Ira, set after their move!

Once the pack had moved back, Hieronymous excited to see each and ever-familiar face return as he felt the warmth of being a part of a pack again after being away for what felt like an eternity. Of course, there was one individual in general that he looked forward to seeing again the most. His beautiful Ira.

Giving her a few days to settle back in the lands they called home before the earthquakes took it from them, today was now the day for him to go and see her again. The roan woman who consistently popped up into his thoughts. Without the ability to sniff out her trail, he wandered aimlessly trying to find her, and of course, it was when he was closer to the borders did he spot the woman.

As always, patrolling and securing the borders. Thankfully it was one of the first things he did, so the wandering didn't take too long. Ira! he called out, quickly prancing to her side, brushing shoulders with the larger woman and pressing his head against her neck. He was so full of gaiety that he couldn't contain himself.

It's been so long, I thought I'd never see you again! Did you miss me?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
At long last Kaistleoki had finally moved back to the river. There was still some mess to deal with, but it was still worlds better than the empty plains. It felt nice to have the shade of the trees and the river nearby, more importantly, it felt like she was home again. The stress of moving was still here, but at least now they had something to show for their efforts.

The Count had grown more relaxed along their new borders, their scent more present with the days that passed. Her leg also felt worlds better than it had in a long time, perhaps things were looking up with Spring now here. It was almost perfect, but unfortunately, the calming air would soon be broken once more.

Hieronymous' advance hit the roan wolf like a brick. In his absence, she had practically forgotten about him and his very forward advances, but now the memories came flooding back as the painted man plastered himself to her. Ira took a step back from the initial surprise but otherwise remained still like a statue. Hieronymous. To what do I owe the pleasure. So much for the peace and tranquility that the river offered. Nevertheless, she would do her best to hold her disdain.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Stoic as ever. It didn't come that much of a shock to him that she didn't reciprocate, nor that she vocalized how much or how little she missed him during his absence. Since the first time they met she was limping, a sore leg, and now with her striding like the angel she was along the ground - so elegant and poised as he imagined her to be, Hiero wouldn't hold back his affections as he did before.

Pressing against her, head under the roan woman's chin to be as close to the Count as possible. I missed you so much, I thought about you everyday~ I got so lost, went a little too far from the borders and couldn't find my way back, so lucky that I wound up here and found by the scouts! He rambled on and on.

So long as she didn't move away, he'd remain huddled up under her chin, petting himself with her chin by moving his head back and forth. Your leg looks a lot better!
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It seemed the painted man did not get the hint or at least chose to continue anyway. His actions and speech reminded her that of an undisciplined pup. The Count held her warning growl, once again giving the man a chance to back off as she stepped away from his touch once more. Yes, it appears to be back to full functional use.

That being said, she'd step around Hieronymous in an attempt to continue her patrol. If you plan to wander far perhaps bring a Herald next time. The last thing she needed was someone sticking their nose where it didn't belong and the blame coming back to her or the pack as a whole.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Even her growl was as sweet as a song of an angel. Grinning, he was in sheer bliss being so close to her, enjoying the brief moment before she walked away and he, of course, had to follow right behind her. You must be quite pleased. And honestly, he enjoyed the view from back here anyway.

Not a bad idea, perhaps I'll see if Connor would come scout with me. Gleefully he trotted just behind and to the side of the woman, simply basking in her presence as long as could. Unless you would like to? With a raised brow, he hoped that a yes would come from her.

A date maybe?
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Of course the man wouldn't just sit still, because walking away was too easy of an option. No, he followed right behind her, and even though she couldn't see him, she could feel how uncomfortably close he was. The Count could probably pin him quickly if she wanted and with each second that passed the idea became more and more tempting. There's too much for me to do here to leave. Pups will be here soon and we only just moved back. If you want to run off you can look for any notable locations within the territory. Were their few locations still standing? The giant trees had to of been standing, they were much stronger than any other tree in the forest. The Quartz cavern might not be as lucky though.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Well, she had him there. It was a good excuse for not going anywhere with him, he'll agree. That wouldn't stop him for long though. Because boy, she had to have a companion going somewhere eventually. Pack relations maybe, or even just border patrol, heck, he'll take anything. 

For now, he'd do as told even if it sent him away from her. Whatever made her happy, even for a brief moment. To show he was a useful part of the pack. He helped bring back food during the famine with Tobias, take back the river, and now, he would go find some places for the pack to enjoy. Eventually, all the little things would add up. They just had to, right?

Notable locations huh? I can do that.

He and someone else can go find that tunnel to RE
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
As always he agreed to the task, it was likely what saved his hide from being kicked out. The dude was a pain in the ass, but he was a useful one. Better than someone she liked who did nothing in the Count's eyes. Ira sighed, pressing up against a tree to mark it before trailing along once more. Good. There was a cavern along the river bed, you can start there if you're out of ideas. The quakes might have destroyed it.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
While he was here "helping" Ira with her patrols, he may as well help her mark around with his own odor, even if he can't tell whatever he does works, to begin with. Every now and then he'd bite a branch of a small tree or a brush, something, thinking saliva could be some kind of marker. 

Consider it already done. A cave sounded a little scary, anything could be in there, bats and cats were his main concern but maybe if he found a willing partner, they could sniff it out for him while he stood guard and watched the shadows. Maybe after we can have a little romantic stroll? He teased, once again, hoping to get something more out of the stoic as ever Ira.
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
last post?

The Count rolled her eyes at the proposition of anything romantic. She had learned her lesson for breaking her morals once, she wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. No. He would learn one day, hopefully... Come on, help me finish marking the borders if you're going to follow me around all day anyway. At least the scent would be stronger with his presence. Only the Gods knew how much work laid ahead.
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Shot down again. He offered a saddened grin with ears curling lightly downward before perking up again to continue the patrol. I guess I'll keep trying. He quipped lightly to himself, trotting to keep up with Ira as she continued to move relentlessly. With pleasure~ He said a little louder for her. Mimicking her movements, he rubbed himself on a tree, certain that whatever they were doing, he could do too even if he couldn't smell the difference.

Once Ira was pleased with the patrol, Hiero would make his way along the riverside to find this cave of hers and explore it as he said he would.