Shy Deer Steppes Snakes Among Wolves
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He’s heard of the man called Vengeance. A child killing something such as that, especially a female child? He scoffs internally, he wonders how it’s done. He must meet this child Serem speaks of. He believes, with confidence, he can earn the respect of his pack mates, or he’ll die trying. To set this pack straight on the highest way of life is his next goal, no matter how he has to do it. 

“Of course.” He replies back to her comment about getting the rest of the packs blessing in order to challenge rank. 

He casts his gaze back upon the raven wolf beside him. The fire has been lit in his very soul and it translates through his eyes. Those silver hues linger on her own chocolate ones. “You have my word. Perhaps I’ll die trying.” He says smoothly, smirk pulling at his maw once more. He’s got a mission to fulfill.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He seems to listen to what she spoke of and it was a first since knowing the man he didn't ask anymore questions and once he spoke she glanced at him. "Well I sure hope you don't die. I rather like you so far." She saw him as someone she wanted to explore. Perhaps he's exactly what she needed...
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He lets loose a wild bark of laughter at her comment. “I sure hope I don’t die as well! Would be a shame, no?” He finishes smoothly, a quirk of his brow directed at Serem.

As they continue, he steps confidently beside her. “I’m eager to meet this pack of yours. Even though I’m aware they might see me as an outsider, I’m sure I can win them over.” He smiles smoothly, closing his eyes briefly as a joking display of confidence. Then he meets her eyes again. “Unless they are as hardheaded as I am.” He snorts.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She smiled at the man. "Indeed." As they walked her tail swayed behind her as they continued. "They May but play the right cards and things may swing your way." He was a charming individual and she only hoped Vanity was too occupied with her brother to notice. "Some can be. Some of the newer members I can't speak for."
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He nods back to her, agreeing with her statement. “I’ve got a full deck right now. Better not ruin it, huh?” He chides himself with a light chortle, finally allowing himself to walk at a settled pace and–for once–not have that god damned smirk plastered to his face.

“It’s bound to be that way. Conflicting personalities and such.” He says easily. 

A lot of his bravado is connects to his real personality but sometimes even a man as extravagant and extra as he is, likes to cool down. Though, it’s good not to get his mellow appearance confused for complacency, he’s always ready to strike back to his sadistic self in a lighting strikes time. 

Even then, this trek back with his newly found companion, gives him time to contemplate and really think about what cards he’ll play next. The she-wolf isn’t bad company he’d say either.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She nodded her head at his statement or question. It sounded rhetorical so she paid not to much thought to it. Now what he said next was true, there were many conflicting personalities and some she couldn't align with but she made due. "Just don't make me look like a fool." She states not in an angered way just casually. She saw how the last joiners turned out.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He chuckles at her reply. “Yo nunca.” He teases, sliding over just enough to briefly brush against her side. Side eyeing her for just a few seconds before making himself focus his silver hues on the path beyond him. They have a long journey before they hit anything closer it seems.